Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gilberto Ramirez, Dominic Boesel - Ready To Collide in Ontario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gilberto Ramirez, Dominic Boesel - Ready To Collide in Ontario

Gilberto Ramirez, Dominic Boesel Weights Photos Gallery - Light heavyweight Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez (43-0, 29 KOs) of Mazatl?n, Mexico, and former WBA Interim Light Heavyweight World Champion Dominic Boesel (32-2, 12 KOs) of Freyburg, Germany took part in the official weigh-in for their upcoming 12-round clash. (photos by Tom Hogan)
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Zurdo and Zepeda.

Comment

Zepeda is a must see. I'll make sure to tune in for his fight tomorrow. This guy is all special effects. Don't miss it.

I don't think much of Ramirez.

Comment

Pretty good undercard

Comment

Zepeda is definitely a badass. I enjoy watching him fight. I like Zurdo, but after 43 wins he definitely needs to have some urgency for some big money fights. Also he is 30 years old.

Comment

Glad William Zepeda is getting g so time and exposure. He’s one to watch for sure!

Comment

Zurdo will crush Boesel in 6

Zepeda by TKO

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
                War Zurdo and Zepeda.
                I didn't read the article. Until you mentioned Zepeda was fighting, I didn't know this card even existed. I was gonna focus on the Charlo fight. William Zepeda is special and will headline big cards in the future. At least, that's my wish for him. Disappointed in his opponent, but I'll give him a pass this time.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-13-2022, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                  Glad William Zepeda is getting g so time and exposure. He’s one to watch for sure!
                  I'm so high on this guy that even if he lost to a bum, I'm still fine.
                  Zepeda is special. The best GBP has. I wanted to see him matched tougher.

He'd smoke JoJo and Ryan.
                  NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

I'm so high on this guy that even if he lost to a bum, I'm still fine.
                    Zepeda is special. The best GBP has. I wanted to see him matched tougher.

He'd smoke JoJo and Ryan.
                    Man I totally agree! He is going to go far if he can get the opportunity to fight some upper tier competition. He is def worth watching. Glad you agree. JoJo and Ryan are at the bottom of the hill to be yet climbed, my friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X