Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YoungManRumble
    replied
    Originally posted by War Room View Post
    A whole minute of stats like anyone cares. You know when one of these wannbe content creators are doing videos in their car, red flag. Hardly a credible source.

1. Bivol is was not born in Kazakhstan and someone born in Kazakhstan is not Kazakhstanian lol, they're Kazakh.
    2. Bivol was born in Tokmak, Kyrgyzstan and lives in St. Petersburg, Russia.
    3. Bivol does not live in California, he only trained there.
    4. His full name is not Demetrius lmao.
    5. Why do we need a 11.5 minute video to say what you need to say in 3 minutes?

Ad revenue cause no one gives them money in super chats.

These channels are the worst. And yeah guy posting videos in between uber rides are always red flags for sure.

Leave a comment:

• YoungManRumble
    replied
    Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    buncha Russophobic twats. I can't wait till we move to a ****** world. ****** prevents bull**** like this from happening. Russian fighters should demand payment in *******
    ****** is a ****** ponzi scheme that has no real function in society and is still useless.

Leave a comment:

• TernceBudCharlo
    replied
    This is truly shameful shame on the government and Canelo Alvarez.

Also 5 million is funny. I thought Canelo was all about giving "payyyyday." That aint **** when you take out the taxes and costs.

Leave a comment:

• War Room
    replied
    A whole minute of stats like anyone cares. You know when one of these wannbe content creators are doing videos in their car, red flag. Hardly a credible source.

1. Bivol is was not born in Kazakhstan and someone born in Kazakhstan is not Kazakhstanian lol, they're Kazakh.
    2. Bivol was born in Tokmak, Kyrgyzstan and lives in St. Petersburg, Russia.
    3. Bivol does not live in California, he only trained there.
    4. His full name is not Demetrius lmao.
    5. Why do we need a 11.5 minute video to say what you need to say in 3 minutes?
    Last edited by War Room; 05-12-2022, 03:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ronn
    replied
    Originally posted by Szef View Post

Get lost, alt.
    There is no place in the modern world for ****s.

Leave a comment:

• Szef
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronn View Post

You just made me extra glad that as we speak many Ukrainian ****s are being wiped out by Russian heroes
    Get lost, alt.

Leave a comment:

• Ronn
    replied
    Originally posted by Szef View Post

Thanks.

Sucks for Bivol. He deserves this money.

But I'm not mad at this. There are more important things than boxing.

This is ***** and his actions which are making Bivol not get paid, nobody else.
    You just made me extra glad that as we speak many Ukrainian ****s are being wiped out by Russian heroes

Leave a comment:

• Szef
    replied
    Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

I looked it up myself and theres a fair few articles saying "it will be very difficult" for him to receive his money nothing about him straight up not getting up so its up in the air i think.

https://www.insider.com/russian-sanc...-payday-2022-5
    Thanks.

Sucks for Bivol. He deserves this money.

But I'm not mad at this. There are more important things than boxing.

This is ***** and his actions which are making Bivol not get paid, nobody else.

Leave a comment:

• HeadShots
    replied
    this is so ******ed. of course this millionaire athlete would only have a Russian bank account. He wouldn't think to open an HSBC account or something like that. no. he must be ******ed.

Leave a comment:

• Ronn
    replied
    I told all of you he would be sanctioned for winning.
    It's part of the reason he was chosen for this fight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X