Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell On Canelo-Bivol: Everything Happened The Way I Said It Was Going To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morrell On Canelo-Bivol: Everything Happened The Way I Said It Was Going To Happen

David Morrell Jr. just couldn't see the Canelo Alvarez-Dmitry Bivol bout unfolding any other way than exactly as it transpired Saturday night. The unbeaten WBA world super middleweight champion predicted Bivol would out-box the Mexican superstar in their 12-round, 175-pound championship match
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm ready to see Benavidez - Morrell any time.

Comment

Ok, so everyone wants to say they called it, but no one except Floyd put money on a bet, Shut the FU!
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

So another title created how is this guy WBA World Champ

Comment

People acting like they knew that would Happen stop the cap everybody picked canelo including wll
          the experts and bookies

Comment

Morrell can go far, we'll see.

I heard that Benavidez did very well, according to him, against Bivol. But sparring is sometimes very different to the real prizefight.

We also heard that Spence did well again Mayweather in sparring. But in their fights, I don't see Spence as that close to Floyd's level of skill.

But I digress, let's see Morrell against Benavidez. He's tall and big, can also move up and challenge Bivol and Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              So another title created how is this guy WBA World Champ
              Morrell is a PBC fighter that just happens to fight on Showtime getting multiple headline articles on BoxingScene, a site owned by parent company CBS...

Comment

Teddy atlas and others say canelo didn’t utilize the jab properly. I didn’t realize he threw over 200 jabs

Comment

Tall and rangy, lean and very mean. Ring generalship, agile, fast hands and feet, aggressive, high work rate, explosive puncher and finisher. David Morrell brings a lot to the table. Morrell vs. Anyone at the top level in or around his weight, is a tremendous fight, because he comes to destroy you
                  garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Why is Morell again fighting a journeyman?

I thought he was mandated vs Aidos Yerbossinuly, that would be a nice one.

Still waiting for the Ryder fight as well.

C'mon lets fight someone legit.
                    BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X