Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cruz: Whether It's Garcia, Valenzuela,Lomachenko, Haney, Kambosos, Bring Them On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cruz: Whether It's Garcia, Valenzuela,Lomachenko, Haney, Kambosos, Bring Them On!

Isaac Cruz contends that he is more than willing to fight Ryan Garcia next. The Mexican lightweight contender pointed out, however, that he has plenty of options among potential opponents within the 135-pound division. Facing Garcia would be a high-profile opportunity, despite that Garcia doesn't own a lightweight title, yet Cruz is confident he has elevated himself through his last two performances to an elite level.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Cruz but I doubt we see him and Garcia but if we do Garcia will outbox him to win a decision

Comment

Whilst a fight with Valenzuela would almost certainly be a slugfest, it doesn't advance Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
        I like Cruz but I doubt we see him and Garcia but if we do Garcia will outbox him to win a decision
        garcia has no jab. He will not outbox anyone . Ever.

Memzphit14 Memzphit14 likes this.

Comment

Cruz handlers didn't want this fight before. I'm keen to see if they're changing their minds. I suspect not. Cruz shouldn't get his hopes up. But I suspect he already knows its not happening. Otherwise there'd be no need to mention those other names. Shame. Its a good match up.

Comment

The last time this fight was mentioned, Ryan's team admitted they were not ready for Cruz and wanted a few soft touches, ala his last fight. It's easy to find that article. I don't think Ryan wants this fight. Hopefully he doesn't come down with another case of mental breakdown.

Let's do this!

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
              I got Cruz via stalking prolonged beatdown! If Luke Campbell was able to drop him Pitbull will eat him for lunch!

Comment

Working...
              X