Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: I'm Coming To Dominate and KO Clayton, I'm Ready To Take Over 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaron is the real deal

a better version of Terence who eager to make fights happen
    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

No one is fighting Boots or Ortiz unless they're mandatory. But, you guys will say they haven't fought anyone while ignoring them being swerved. Great luck to Boots, he can be great but he looks hittable sometimes. Only time will tell.

Comment

I really like his attitude and how he views not just himself but where he sees himself going, and once again he's telling the champions they can run but they can't hide I'm coming 4 U, no matter where you are it's almost a threat to Spence & Crawford. I still say that Spence & Crawford aren't nothing to play with and you better have all your tricks, conditioning, skillset and heart in order.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
          Completely forgot about this b.hope bum
          ——
          … and the toxic hate pops up. You really just can’t help yourself. Who hurt you in your life?

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Undefeated rising welterweight star Jaron "Boots" Ennis reiterated his intention to "take over" the star-studded 147-pound division ahead of his IBF Welterweight Title Eliminator showdown against fellow unbeaten Custio Clayton in the co-main event of action this Saturday, May 14 live on SHOWTIME from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California and presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Talk is cheap. Just shut up and fight someone with a pulse.
            Fighter78 Fighter78 likes this.

Comment

Fun to watch.

he is skillful and can fight inside and out.

he is future at 147

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

I mean he has been fighting the best he can get, Lipinets is decent but bit small, Dulorme decent, Van Heerdan decent, none of the better fighters are gonna wanna fight him yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

who else can he fight besides Ortiz? Hes fought pretty solid comp
                  Mrbinuk Mofias Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Well...something tells us we're about to see another Bumlanga/Cobbs situation, and NSB calling him a bum after initially overhyping him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                      No one is fighting Boots or Ortiz unless they're mandatory. But, you guys will say they haven't fought anyone while ignoring them being swerved. Great luck to Boots, he can be great but he looks hittable sometimes. Only time will tell.
                      Didn’t Boots duck Hooker?

Comment

Working...
                      X