Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: A Lot Of People Bypassing Bivol, Canelo Win Is No Foregone Conclusion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this fight is very interesting and I can see multiple ways for each guy to win. My guess is Canelo is going to be down in the cards (at least unofficially) for the bulk of the fight. His “wait for the fight to come to me” approach is great if that huge shot lands or you can wear the other man down but I think he may be trying to pull this one out in the last few rounds against a guy who may not be willing to engage to give him that chance.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

When did going 12 rounds become “getting destroyed”?

Smith has shared the ring with both Canelo and Bivol, his opinion is definitely valid and it’s certainly more credible than the opinion of a fool like you.
      I agree he has a more valid opinion than most, but also he was kind of destroyed in a sense, especially since it seemed he didn't bother trying to win and focused on surviving.

Comment

Originally posted by KING5TWENTY View Post

I agree he has a more valid opinion than most, but also he was kind of destroyed in a sense, especially since it seemed he didn't bother trying to win and focused on surviving.
        He was comprehensively beaten but not destroyed. Tyson destroyed Berbick, Canelo destroyed Fielding. Canelo vs Smith wasn’t that type of destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          I think Bivol can win this, but if it's really close, I doubt he'll get the decision. Canelo is boxing's cash cow.

If Canelo could tko Bivol, then I have to really say Canelo is better than I think, one of the greats.
          I pretty much think Canelo has got to stop him, Bivol will be in front on the scorecards leaving Canelo one option he must get inside and unload he is not winning a long-range boxing match.

Comment

Idk why people underestimate bivol he will give canelo a very tough outing.
            NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

When did going 12 rounds become “getting destroyed”?

Smith has shared the ring with both Canelo and Bivol, his opinion is definitely valid and it’s certainly more credible than the opinion of a fool like you.
              You should tell canelo haters that.

They still call Floyd's tag win over a baby canelo a "Destruction". Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
                Idk why people underestimate bivol he will give canelo a very tough outing.
                Weren't you the one who said Bivol is a bum with a resume of bums and weak to the body? Plus that Zurdo Ramirez would put him in a bodybag?

What changed? You think Bivol is good now?

Comment

I agree,Bivol isn't going to allow himself to be bullied and will outbox canelo from range comfortably. No 10th rd KO here to bail him out. Bivol UD

Comment

I think bivol has real good shot with this fight...technically good , long , good footwork and he will be at the full weight without weight restrictions.
                    This is bivols moment to shine and I’m curious how he performs.

tough fight for both for sure

Comment

Canelo's strategy of trying to catch up from behind is def going to cost him this time as not only does Bivol have one of the best gas tanks in boxing but he's also going to take advantage of Canelo's methodical pace.

Comment

Working...
                      X