Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Sulecki Showtime Tripleheader Set For June 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone made a video and said Big Charlo is like cubic zirconia, just looks the part. He was beaten by Devery, just Benavidez was beaten by Garvil I and the PBC brass knows it. They are saving these dudes for the right cash out. After the fraud pulls his tricks on Bivol and stops GGGimmick I wouldnt be surprised if he takes the PBC deal and Haymon sells Charlo Benavidez and Spence to Canelo like $2 _____s

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

Man stop the Bs. BooBoo was Nelo's mandatory at 154 and it never happened Charlo was his mandatory at 160 it didn't happen. Tell me when either one of these guys were the others mandatory?
      when they I ever blame charlo for the fight not happening where did I mention that?

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

True but you know this is only happening in the MW division. Why you ask? Well I'll tell you why. DAZN!!! I've said it 1000 x's that they came into a situation where boxing was walled off between HBO and Showtime. Now they added a third was between Show/FOX - ESPN - Dazn. The Dazn / MR makeup isn't really relevant in the US because GBP runs boxing for them over here. They signed redhead to a 3 fight 160mill$ PPV deal which is absolutely ridiculous because they are going to lose over 120 mill for that fight. No one is talking about this...I MEAN NO ONE! They have completely fuqed up the MW division by preventing our normal fights from taking place. If there was no Dazn it would be Showtime vs Espn. We would have got all the MW fights by now like redhead v 3GIII v charlo v andrade v lara v mungia v plant v benevidez v morrell etc. They are stopping all of these fights from happening. They can't even get the MWs to fight each other on their own platform for crying out loud!
        This, this to the nth degree

Comment

What a crappy fight, with all due respect.

Comment

Working...
          X