Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Claims Hearn, Taylor's Handlers Thought Fight Was a Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Claims Hearn, Taylor's Handlers Thought Fight Was a Draw

Jake Paul, promoter for Amanda Serrano, feels strongly that Saturday's fight with Katie Taylor should have been scored, at best, a draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake Paul said it so it must be true.

Comment

Doesn't matter what Jake says you could tell Eddie and Katies Taylor were bummed as opposed to Amandas corner because they thought they lost Katies face says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by KING5TWENTY View Post
        Doesn't matter what Jake says you could tell Eddie and Katies Taylor were bummed as opposed to Amandas corner because they thought they lost Katies face says it all.
        Doesn't matter what your opinion of people's faces mean either. 2 of the jjudges felt Taylor won and so did the majority of ppl who are within the sport.

Comment

He also thinks he is a boxer.

Comment

We feel for Amanda but many including me thought Katie landed cleaner and did more to win. If Amanda would have won it would be ok too--she is great. Remember Hagler-Leonard when many thought Hagler deserved it. By the way--please Jake Paul, fight Canelo since you are bigger. Big money and a KO for Canelo.

Comment

Katie's corner jumped in joy like they won the lotto. They knew that it was a tight fight and it could had gone the other way.

Comment

Well, boxing is scored round by round, not to the fighter who had the biggest round. But close fight, and probably the best women's fight in boxing in a long time, or ever.

They could add two more rounds for these ladies. The best female boxer overall in the sport is probably Claressa Shields, but she doesn't seem as high profile and hasn't been in the exciting fights like Katie.
                BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

I thought it could of been a draw alot of people did. I had personally 6-4 Taylor I felt she just nicked it but it was pretty close and if theyd of scored it 6-4 serrano then cool because it was one of them fights some rounds we're close etc. But was a very good fight for female boxing and both fighters stocks have risen from it and both made alot of money. They'll probably get a rematch going because I don't know who else either could fight right now. Taylor could fight Cameron maybe if she can't get a undisputed at 130.

Comment

I thought Serrano was robbed but it bothers me a bit that in the post-fight interviews she was more excited about her $1 million purse for the fight than upset about having victory stolen from her. If that’s really her mindset, I have no interest in seeing a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X