Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad Confident Amanda Serrano Will Topple Katie Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Well obviously.

The Irish will be supporting Taylor I’d imagine

As I will as I’m part Irish
    Bingo….it’s natural, family supports family

Comment

taylor's gonna lose and people will be like "huh... wow, Serrano didn't look incredible or anything, just that Taylor looked bad."

Comment

Serrano about to sport loss number 2. She can still go on after that. Losing to a fighter the caliber of Katie Taylor is no shame. Even Jessica McCaskill will tell you that on Saturday. Katie should rematch McCaskill as her last fight before retirement, unless she loses, in which case she should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by orionb View Post
          taylor's gonna lose and people will be like "huh... wow, Serrano didn't look incredible or anything, just that Taylor looked bad."
          And if Serrano were to somehow lose, people would be saying the opposite. This is not new to boxing except to newbies who just started watching boxing.

Comment

If the fight was taking place 3 years ago, I'd favor Taylor, but now Taylor has slipped a bit and Serrano has grown into the division so I'm choosing Taylor. I like them both. You can check my history as I've never had anything negative to say about either fighter.

Comment

Working...
            X