Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux: Benavidez Definitely On His Way To Elite Level, But I'm Here To Break That Pattern

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lemieux: Benavidez Definitely On His Way To Elite Level, But I'm Here To Break That Pattern

David Lemieux knew what he signed up for when he agreed to hit the road for his next fight. A dangerous showdown with unbeaten and former two-time WBC super middleweight titlist David Benavidez is on deck for Montreal's Lemieux (43-4, 36KOs), a former IBF middleweight titlist. Their interim WBC super middleweight title fight will take place May 21 on Showtime from Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona, less than 30 minutes from Benavidez's childhood hometown of Phoenix where he has established himself as a proven draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Benavidez probably wins this, but lets hope for a war!
    Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Benavidez probably just jumps on him and stops him in a few rounds. The size difference is going to be huge.

Comment

Benavidez knocks the snot out of Lemeh and stips him in early. Probably within the first 4 rounds.

Comment

Benavidez is gonna wreck Lemuix

Comment

This fight won't travel beyond 6 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              David Lemieux knew what he signed up for when he agreed to hit the road for his next fight. A dangerous showdown with unbeaten and former two-time WBC super middleweight titlist David Benavidez is on deck for Montreal's Lemieux (43-4, 36KOs), a former IBF middleweight titlist. Their interim WBC super middleweight title fight will take place May 21 on Showtime from Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona, less than 30 minutes from Benavidez's childhood hometown of Phoenix where he has established himself as a proven draw.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              ———-
              One can only pray to the Boxing gods to give Lemiux a miracle.

YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Easy win for Benavidez. They could fight now, why only in May.

I think Benavidez can do well at light heavyweight. Maybe he'll get a Canelo fight at that weight.

Comment

I still wanna see Benavidez and Canelo share the ring but I doubt very seriously we will see that fight unless it happens in 2024

Comment

Lemieux sounds like a loser just from headlines, I would never call a guy elite before saying that about self. It’s all about a payday and one last finally!

Comment

Working...
                    X