No announcement yet.

Wilder Is The 2nd Best HW Of This Current Crop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I think Josh in 3 fights could beat fury once so I'll say Josh is top 3, along usy k and fury.
    You would say that. You’ve been one of the worst posters for the 14 years I’ve been on here. Wilder would KO Joshua stiff. Jared Anderson will give Joshua the business in a year and I would put Joyce 50-50 vs Joshua.

edit - just saw your sig. pacquiao is top 3 ATG?? My goodness. This forum.

Comment

• It's a shame Joe Joyce is moving so slowly after starting his HW career at age like 30.

After the Dubois fight I was hoping he'd move onto some big names in the HW division but it seems not. He'll be 40 in no time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProblemChild_JakePaul View Post
        It's a shame Joe Joyce is moving so slowly after starting his HW career at age like 30.

After the Dubois fight I was hoping he'd move onto some big names in the HW division but it seems not. He'll be 40 in no time.
        I think Joyce is at least 50-50 vs Joshua. I would favour him and bet on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post

Same here. Joyce has a super good jab and an iron chin. I think he'd slap Joshua with that jab until Joshua is exhausted and primed for a KO.

Comment

You would say that. You’ve been one of the worst posters for the 14 years I’ve been on here. Wilder would KO Joshua stiff. Jared Anderson will give Joshua the business in a year and I would put Joyce 50-50 vs Joshua.

edit - just saw your sig. pacquiao is top 3 ATG?? My goodness. This forum.
            Haha Wilder and Anderson, I agree also baby Miller and Charles Martin in a rematch

USA! USA! USA!

Comment

Just when I was enjoying talking to you about Buatsi I see you agreeing with known troll redeemer…damn.
              Lol. I just try and call the statements as I see them, and try to ignore a poster’s rep

Comment

• I’m not so sure he is better than Usyk.

Comment

- - U mummy know U on the puter?

Comment

Actually jabroni I have a life outside of here and haven’t been on boxing scene since. See my join date and post count? By the way I KNOW YOU ARE NOT THE ONE talking boxing when you told me Whyte would give Fury the hardest fight of his career?! You were saying Whyte would do way better than Wilder did and that you were leaning Whyte by KO right? Hahaha this is the only time I respond to you. Even if I make 100 posts today. You only ever get this one. You’re a joke on a forum that’s became a joke. You bottomed out kid.
                    Whyte didn’t get mugged from the opening bell , Wilder not only got embarrassed with the only fight Fury really trained for which was the second fight but Whyte got a better version then that and made Fury fight a strategic fight . Was it his hardest fight against Whyte ? No but that’s because he fought a near perfect fight ,he was out of shape and trained limited for Wilder and still won ,so who actually did better against Fury the guy who stood his ground or the guy who got mugged wearing a costume to the ring against a lesser prepared Fury ?

Wilder literally won no more then 4 legit rounds if that in 3 fights against Fury . You sound like you escaped the local looney bin .

Wilders best win is going on 5 years now and my bet is Ortiz will be his best win ,so your just wasting your own time on here spewing nonsense , He hasn’t won a fight in 3 years get a grip before you keep posting things that are highly unlikely he doesn’t even have the correct skill aptitude to fall back on but he’ll beat A.J stiff based on nothing he’s done so far ? .
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-21-2022, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      I’m not so sure he is better than Usyk.
                      Wilder is definitely better then Usyk ,Wilder hasn’t won a fight in 3 years . The proof is in the pudding who has done that in the current top 10 ? Hell Wilders best win is 4 years ago he’s the best just based on that and look who that was the great Ortiz who only Wilder can defeat in boxing history .Let’s just call it as it is ,Wilder is the the greatest boxer that ever lived.

Forget this era of second best he’s the best ever period at least if you live in the OPs world of logic and how it’s calculated .
                      Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-21-2022, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X