Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Blasts Out Dillian Whyte in Sixth With Vicious Uppercut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You tried to prove your knowledge of the sweet science to me and failed. Or have you forgotten already?
    It’s hard to explain calculus to an ant.

Comment

• Get a room……………………

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
        Get a room……………………
        Damn now you are double posting too? I thought you wanted this thread to disappear? I guess I just tend to rattle super bitches too easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
          Damn now you are double posting too? I thought you wanted this thread to disappear? I guess I just tend to rattle super bitches too easily.
          I’m taking it over since the two morons on here don’t know boxing LOl.

Comment

I’m taking it over since the two morons on here don’t know boxing LOl.
            More like you got upset and keep trying to come up with a good comeback yet you keep on failing miserably. Keep practicing that BJ proficiency little man, soon you will reach Sid-knees level and you can oral spar each other.

Comment

It’s hard to explain calculus to an ant.
              Maybe that's why you failed. It was the subject of boxing, not Maths.

Just a bit of advice: Don't try and act smarter than someone clearly smarter than you. You'll embarrass yourself.

Just friendly advice. That's all.

Comment

More like you got upset and keep trying to come up with a good comeback yet you keep on failing miserably. Keep practicing that BJ proficiency little man, soon you will reach Sid-knees level and you can oral spar each other.
                Good boy. I'm teaching you how to be a second-rate version of myself. Call him "Little man" again. That should do the trick.

Comment

Hey, I found this on the internet. Their looking for people to do a case study on and trialing medication.
                  You boys interested??
                  https://www.verywellmind.com/an-over...effect-4160740

let me know. We all could make some $$$

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Good boy. I'm teaching you how to be a second-rate version of myself. Call him "Little man" again. That should do the trick.
                    Except if you go back and check I called you little man first. Like I said you can't be original and I own your soul. Wtf is maths?

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Hey, I found this on the internet. Their looking for people to do a case study on and trialing medication.
                    You boys interested??
                    https://www.verywellmind.com/an-over...effect-4160740

let me know. We all could make some $$$
                    You should sign your whore of a mother up for it first, maybe that way you can stop collecting welfare.

Comment

Except if you go back and check I called you little man first. Like I said you can't be original and I own your soul. Wtf is maths?

You should sign your whore of a mother up for it first, maybe that way you can stop collecting welfare.

Of course you said it first. It's why right from the start you told me you weren't the usual midget from Mexico and weren't a "Little man" when i called you it. You said you were 6 foot. But i've dominated you so bad you want to actually be me. So i understand you thinking it was you who started saying it because that's what a second-rate version of me would want to think. If the original said it first and you want to be like me, you'd want to think it was you who started it.

As i say, good boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X