Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Blasts Out Dillian Whyte in Sixth With Vicious Uppercut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Where did we copy American Football?
    Damn Sid-knee you are at a loss for words. You are bringing American football to stadiums with 60k people and your country is talking about creating a team lmaoooooooooooooooo. Just watch this is called a futuristic slap because I'm slapping you now and when it happens I'll still be slapping you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      Damn Sid-knee you are at a loss for words. You are bringing American football to stadiums with 60k people and your country is talking about creating a team lmaoooooooooooooooo. Just watch this is called a futuristic slap because I'm slapping you now and when it happens I'll still be slapping you.
      We're talking about creating one? But you said we did in fact copy you? It's just talk at the minute. Stupid.

If you think taking part in a sport that was created in another country, even though it's based on our own sport anyway, how many sports do you think you copy us in considering how many we created?

What happened to you telling me about Baseball? Where did we copy that as well? Come one, make me laugh some more.

Comment

We're talking about creating one? But you said we did in fact copy you? It's just talk at the minute. Stupid.

If you think taking part in a sport that was created in another country, even though it's based on our own sport anyway, how many sports do you think you copy us in considering how many we created?

What happened to you telling me about Baseball? Where did we copy that as well? Come one, make me laugh some more.
        Took you 6 minutes to post this? Damn I know it's past 3 AM but you can't be that slow can you? Yeah creating a team not the sport you dip**** holy **** man like go to sleep already lmaooooooo.

Comment

Took you 6 minutes to post this? Damn I know it's past 3 AM but you can't be that slow can you? Yeah creating a team not the sport you dip**** holy **** man like go to sleep already lmaooooooo.

What happened to you telling me about Baseball? Where did we copy that as well? Come one, make me laugh some more.​

Comment

What happened to you telling me about Baseball? Where did we copy that as well? Come one, make me laugh some more.​
            Damn you were so rattled you couldn't even come up with anything proper. Typical little Sid-knee.

Comment

Damn you were so rattled you couldn't even come up with anything proper. Typical little Sid-knee.
              Questions that you keep deflecting away from after making comments, isn't coming up with anything proper? Oh, right. And your deflections are? What. Proper? Haha.

Here you go.

What happened to you telling me about Baseball? Where did we copy that as well? Come one, make me laugh some more.​​

Comment

Questions that you keep deflecting away from after making comments, isn't coming up with anything proper? Oh, right. And your deflections are? What. Proper? Haha.

Here you go.

What happened to you telling me about Baseball? Where did we copy that as well? Come one, make me laugh some more.​​
                Questions that have already been answered for months. I'm sorry I am living rent free in your baby brain but that's just the way it will always be, been that way since 2015.

You did copy baseball too, that's why you guys are bringing over MLB games. That was already answered though like everything else. You also tried to claim baseball even though it is American. You know the Caribbean is situated in North America right? Like I said you can keep cricket lmao.

Comment

Questions that have already been answered for months. I'm sorry I am living rent free in your baby brain but that's just the way it will always be, been that way since 2015.

You did copy baseball too, that's why you guys are bringing over MLB games. That was already answered though like everything else. You also tried to claim baseball even though it is American. You know the Caribbean is situated in North America right? Like I said you can keep cricket lmao.
                  Baseball was copied from the sport we call rounders. Americans actually accept these facts. Do your research.

We're copying MLB by having them play some games in our country? What? That isn't copying. That's watching them play a few games you idiot.

What sports do Americans play that we invented? And how many do we play that Americans invented? In fact, how many countries around the world play the sports we both invented?

Comment

Baseball was copied from the sport we call rounders. Americans actually accept these facts. Do your research.

We're copying MLB by having them play some games in our country? What? That isn't copying. That's watching them play a few games you idiot.

What sports do Americans play that we invented? And how many do we play that Americans invented? In fact, how many countries around the world play the sports we both invented?
                    How can it be a copy if it's not exactly the same? We have been over this little Sid-knee. Influenced is probably the word you are looking for, just how the United States influences the UK when it comes to music, food and cinema. Well at this point it seems like sports too because you guys have been attending NFL football games like crazy since 2007 and are in talks to have an NFL team by 2025 in London. Sorry man.

You are getting extremely slow with your responds. What's the hold up? It seems you are extremely flustered.

Comment

How can it be a copy if it's not exactly the same? We have been over this little Sid-knee. Influenced is probably the word you are looking for, just how the United States influences the UK when it comes to music, food and cinema. Well at this point it seems like sports too because you guys have been attending NFL football games like crazy since 2007 and are in talks to have an NFL team by 2025 in London. Sorry man.

You are getting extremely slow with your responds. What's the hold up? It seems you are extremely flustered.
                      Baseball is just a longer bat to Rounders. It's the same sport. If you were to copy something that was copy protected in the same way you'd be sued. People would laugh in court at the levels of stupidity if you tried to claim it wasn't copied.

Have a look at whose culture is the most influential in history. I'll give you a clue... It isn't the US.

Americans have watched our Rugby team and a few Football teams in the US. And? Who cares?

I went for a coffee and a cigarette. I'll get to you when i want. You'll be here waiting for me like a good boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X