Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Blasts Out Dillian Whyte in Sixth With Vicious Uppercut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

What do the losses to Jones and Mercado have in common with being shot as you called Hopkins? What is the connection?

Does losing automatically make you a shot fighter? If not, what is the connection?

Name the great wins for Mexicans over undefeated fighters? Mexico has a great history of running boxing according to you. So, there should be loads of big wins here. I look forward to you listing them. You seem to think being undefeated automatically makes you a somebody. So, list all the big wins who are undefeated.

Are you running from my question on Ted "Kid" Lewis having more or equal ATG wins than all Mexicans combined? How can 1 Brit have more ATG wins than all Mexicans combined? That's pathetic. You don't even have the courage to try and see if it's true or not. Where is your pride? Why are you running and quitting all the time? Doesn't say much for Mexicans does it?

List all the names you can then with Mexico and the US. What are you waiting for? Prove it like i can.

Mexico has the same amount of champions? List them. You don't. And no, i do not count Dubois.

Per capita is a way of getting the correct reading. That's why so many are analysed this way. Why, what argument have you got for all three boxing nations needing to be the same number of champions even though Mexico and the US have far more people?
    Illiterate Kid-nee can't see everything that's clearly been stated already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      Illiterate Kid-nee can't see everything that's clearly been stated already.
      What do the losses to Jones and Mercado have in common with being shot as you called Hopkins? What is the connection?

Does losing automatically make you a shot fighter? If not, what is the connection?

Name the great wins for Mexicans over undefeated fighters? Mexico has a great history of running boxing according to you. So, there should be loads of big wins here. I look forward to you listing them. You seem to think being undefeated automatically makes you a somebody. So, list all the big wins who are undefeated.

Are you running from my question on Ted "Kid" Lewis having more or equal ATG wins than all Mexicans combined? How can 1 Brit have more ATG wins than all Mexicans combined? That's pathetic. You don't even have the courage to try and see if it's true or not. Where is your pride? Why are you running and quitting all the time? Doesn't say much for Mexicans does it?

List all the names you can then with Mexico and the US. What are you waiting for? Prove it like i can.

Mexico has the same amount of champions? List them. You don't. And no, i do not count Dubois.

Per capita is a way of getting the correct reading. That's why so many are analysed this way. Why, what argument have you got for all three boxing nations needing to be the same number of champions even though Mexico and the US have far more people?

Comment

Why are you so rattled little Kid-nee? Did you not clearly see everything that has already been answered?

I know the UK sucks at almost everything but you don't have to walk around with your knickers in your mouth all the time. Run along wee lad and go to sleep now. That's an order that you will follow just watch.

Comment

Why are you so rattled little Kid-nee? Did you not clearly see everything that has already been answered?

I know the UK sucks at almost everything but you don't have to walk around with your knickers in your mouth all the time. Run along wee lad and go to sleep now. That's an order that you will follow just watch.

Comment

Told you, you followed my orders and went to sleep like a good *****.

Comment

Told you, you followed my orders and went to sleep like a good *****.

Comment

Don't worry I will make you go to sleep again tonight just like I do every night it's becoming a tradition. You are also on track to hit 14k posts of pure nonsense in 7 years so congrats on that.

Comment

Don't worry I will make you go to sleep again tonight just like I do every night it's becoming a tradition. You are also on track to hit 14k posts of pure nonsense in 7 years so congrats on that.

Comment

14k will be here soon at this rate. Like I said it's your bedtime and I'm telling you go to sleep.

Comment

14k will be here soon at this rate. Like I said it's your bedtime and I'm telling you go to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X