Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Blasts Out Dillian Whyte in Sixth With Vicious Uppercut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

What do the losses to Jones and Mercado have in common with being shot as you called Hopkins? What is the connection?

Does losing automatically make you a shot fighter? If not, what is the connection?

Name the great wins for Mexicans over undefeated fighters? Mexico has a great history of running boxing according to you. So, there should be loads of big wins here. I look forward to you listing them. You seem to think being undefeated automatically makes you a somebody. So, list all the big wins who are undefeated.

Are you running from my question on Ted "Kid" Lewis having more or equal ATG wins than all Mexicans combined? How can 1 Brit have more ATG wins than all Mexicans combined? That's pathetic. You don't even have the courage to try and see if it's true or not. Where is your pride? Why are you running and quitting all the time? Doesn't say much for Mexicans does it?

List all the names you can then with Mexico and the US. What are you waiting for? Prove it like i can.

Mexico has the same amount of champions? List them. You don't. And no, i do not count Dubois.

Per capita is a way of getting the correct reading. That's why so many are analysed this way. Why, what argument have you got for all three boxing nations needing to be the same number of champions even though Mexico and the US have far more people?
    All been answered just go look instead of copying and pasting the same **** like a child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      All been answered just go look instead of copying and pasting the same **** like a child.
      Giving Puerto Rico as an answer to per capita not meaning anything clearly shows how dumb you are. It actually confirms it. But i've asked you to rationalise your system and give a break down on it. You refuse. Therefore, you haven't answered anything regarding this question.

I asked you to give me all the combined ATG wins for Mexico to see if Ted "Kid" Lewis alone has more. Again, you have refused to do so. You came out with a load of fallacy madness in claiming a couple of bums were better due to having worthless titles in 4 weight classes. When i asked you to tell me why they were better than fighters throughout history who also didn't do the same, you said that it was different as "Brits were garbage". This isn't an answer in any way. But try again little man.

Here you go.

What do the losses to Jones and Mercado have in common with being shot as you called Hopkins? What is the connection?

Does losing automatically make you a shot fighter? If not, what is the connection?

Name the great wins for Mexicans over undefeated fighters? Mexico has a great history of running boxing according to you. So, there should be loads of big wins here. I look forward to you listing them. You seem to think being undefeated automatically makes you a somebody. So, list all the big wins who are undefeated.

Are you running from my question on Ted "Kid" Lewis having more or equal ATG wins than all Mexicans combined? How can 1 Brit have more ATG wins than all Mexicans combined? That's pathetic. You don't even have the courage to try and see if it's true or not. Where is your pride? Why are you running and quitting all the time? Doesn't say much for Mexicans does it?

List all the names you can then with Mexico and the US. What are you waiting for? Prove it like i can.

Mexico has the same amount of champions? List them. You don't. And no, i do not count Dubois.

Per capita is a way of getting the correct reading. That's why so many are analysed this way. Why, what argument have you got for all three boxing nations needing to be the same number of champions even though Mexico and the US have far more people?

Comment

Giving Puerto Rico as an answer to per capita not meaning anything clearly shows how dumb you are. It actually confirms it. But i've asked you to rationalise your system and give a break down on it. You refuse. Therefore, you haven't answered anything regarding this question.

I asked you to give me all the combined ATG wins for Mexico to see if Ted "Kid" Lewis alone has more. Again, you have refused to do so. You came out with a load of fallacy madness in claiming a couple of bums were better due to having worthless titles in 4 weight classes. When i asked you to tell me why they were better than fighters throughout history who also didn't do the same, you said that it was different as "Brits were garbage". This isn't an answer in any way. But try again little man.

Here you go.

Except I don't give a **** what you ask, you're my ***** remember that the only who commands things here is me and you always come back with paragraphs of scrambled thoughts so it's working.

The answer for Puerto Rico makes 100% sense you just can't accept it because it makes your country look bad when it comes to overall boxing champions. Everything else has been answered already. Go along my little ***** I'll make you log off and go to sleep early again today like I did yesterday.

Comment

Except I don't give a **** what you ask, you're my ***** remember that the only who commands things here is me and you always come back with paragraphs of scrambled thoughts so it's working.

The answer for Puerto Rico makes 100% sense you just can't accept it because it makes your country look bad when it comes to overall boxing champions. Everything else has been answered already. Go along my little ***** I'll make you log off and go to sleep early again today like I did yesterday.
          "Remember that the only who commands things here is me" Say what? Are you struggling with writing English dear boy?

Puerto Rico doesn't make sense you idiot as an argument against per capita. It confirms it. As do the facts that the country who does worse out of the UK, Mexico and the US in per capita, is Mexico. Maths doesn't seem your strong point either.

I'm dominating you so bad all you've got to comment on is the time of day i'm on here. Haha.

Here you go little man. This gives you another go at writing nonsense in reply as you can't back any of your delusional comments.

Comment

"Remember that the only who commands things here is me" Say what? Are you struggling with writing English dear boy?

Puerto Rico doesn't make sense you idiot as an argument against per capita. It confirms it. As do the facts that the country who does worse out of the UK, Mexico and the US in per capita, is Mexico. Maths doesn't seem your strong point either.

I'm dominating you so bad all you've got to comment on is the time of day i'm on here. Haha.

Here you go little man. This gives you another go at writing nonsense in reply as you can't back any of your delusional comments.

I command you how hard is that to understand? Don't forget your English is worse than mine and it's my 2nd language. How is that?

How is it that Puerto Rico has 66 million less people but only 50 less champions? Get it? Checkmate once again. Come back when you want to get slapped around some more my little *****.

Comment

I command you how hard is that to understand? Don't forget your English is worse than mine and it's my 2nd language. How is that?

How is it that Puerto Rico has 66 million less people but only 50 less champions? Get it? Checkmate once again. Come back when you want to get slapped around some more my little *****.

Comment

Why do you keep asking the same questions that have been answered? I know you are mentally challenged it's quite obvious and I know I've slapped you around repeatedly but just breathe and read it's not that hard to do. Not only am I your English teacher but I have become your therapist as well.

Lol the fact that you keep bringing up per capita is hilarious considering you can't explain how Puerto Rico has 66 million less people but only 50 less champions hahahaha the truth hurts and I slapped you hard with it.

Comment

Why do you keep asking the same questions that have been answered? I know you are mentally challenged it's quite obvious and I know I've slapped you around repeatedly but just breathe and read it's not that hard to do. Not only am I your English teacher but I have become your therapist as well.

Lol the fact that you keep bringing up per capita is hilarious considering you can't explain how Puerto Rico has 66 million less people but only 50 less champions hahahaha the truth hurts and I slapped you hard with it.

Comment

Do you have so much British stick down your throat that you can't come up with anything else?

Comment

Do you have so much British stick down your throat that you can't come up with anything else?

Comment

Working...
                      X