Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor Continues Tough Grind For Amanda Serrano Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Taylor, but she's about to borderline get beat to death. Especially considering the fight isn't in the Uk. And these ****** mfers made Serrano the underdog lol. They can't be serious. Easy money
    Last edited by buddyr; 04-22-2022, 09:08 AM.

Comment

serrano has jumped around picking and choosing easier fights at different weights, shes not tested like taylor, even a getting older taylor will beat serrano, i just cant see any other result, i think serranos fans at the garden are in for a shock
      WamBamSam23 WamBamSam23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
        I hate to favor either fighter--both are determined and deserve the win. It will probably be brutal but if Katie fights like Sugar Ray Leonard against Hagler--she could win. But if Amanda catches Katie with a left uppercut or right hook--it might be over. Great fight coming up!
        Hit little Heather Hardy with everything and Heather never touched the canvas. You see Katie's neck. I think Amanda can get her respect but I don't see a stoppage. This fight has a bit of Shields Marshall on it. Marshall will have to hit Shields with something to stop her from jumping with those combos. Same for Amanda.

Comment

I'm going to work hard this next year and hope to have as manly of a neck as KT by the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

I agree that Taylor gets beat here, but IMO, she won that 2nd persoon fight clearly, and I’m absolutely adamant that she at least edged the first. What galls me most is the amount of credit given to boxers who miss.

Persoon came forward but missed most of her shots first fight. But because Taylor was on the back foot, didn’t look as ultra comfortable as in her other fights, and came away from a handful of rounds with messy hair, she apparently got a beat down.

Having said this, I gotta appreciate the challenger’s effort and display. She’s only a part-time boxer. Taylor has a marketing machine behind her.
            Taylor definitely has a marketing machine behind her, no question about that.
            What a fight those two put on the for the fans in both of their encounters, I have to applaud them both.
            That said I appreciate your professional reply, and respect your personal opinion, your an asset to this platform.
            Amanda, and Taylor or going to put on a barn burner of a fight on April 30, 2022 in the hallowed ground's of Madison Square Garden.
            P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

War Katie!
              She's the best in women's boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Taylor definitely has a marketing machine behind her, no question about that.
                What a fight those two put on the for the fans in both of their encounters, I have to applaud them both.
                That said I appreciate your professional reply, and respect your personal opinion, your an asset to this platform.
                Amanda, and Taylor or going to put on a barn burner of a fight on April 30, 2022 in the hallowed ground's of Madison Square Garden.
                Appreciate that, brethren, but we all fall short sometimes.

Yeah, really pumped for that one

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  serrano has jumped around picking and choosing easier fights at different weights, shes not tested like taylor, even a getting older taylor will beat serrano, i just cant see any other result, i think serranos fans at the garden are in for a shock
                  I’ll remember this on fight night
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

if this fight was happening years ago, I'd favor Taylor. Right now, she loses

Comment

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post

I’ll remember this on fight night
                      ill remember this on fight night

Comment

Working...
                      X