Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Advances Jose Ramirez Ahead of Teofimo Lopez, Jack Catterall Following Protest Of Recent Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Caterall won the fight, but I think his performance warrants a #1 position.

Comment

Teofimo has done nothing at 140 so he shouldn’t be ranked in the top 10 why would someone losing the lightweight title get preferred treatment over the top 10 fighters in the division

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post

I like Ramirerz and he is tough, but Catterall should be 1 in all the sanctioning bodies. Lopez hasnt done anyhting to be ranked close to the top.
        Lopez fought like a amateur in his lose to Kambosos, and that on the heel's of him, and his dad acting like a pair of punk street thug's.
        Talking all that filthy street ****, and attempting to intimidate Kambosos, before their fight was down right despicable.
        I can't tell you how glad I was to see Lopez get beaten, and his face disfigured by Kambosos.
        I'm looking forward to those 2 fool's (father, and son), getting some more medicine for the poison that they spew out of their collective mouth's.

Comment

If belts get vacated Catterall should get a shot at one. Absolute craziness if he doesn't

Comment

Working...
          X