Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BOXXER Cruiserweight Tournament on May 14 in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BOXXER Cruiserweight Tournament on May 14 in Manchester

The BOXXER Series heads to Manchester on Saturday May 14 with a one-night tournament which will see eight of the nation's cruiserweight prospects battle it out live on Sky Sports, the UK's biggest sports television platform.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i these are rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      i these are rubbish
      And they’d all beat you in a fight. Don’t like it, don’t watch. I’m sure you can watch the re runs of Martin vs Ortiz

Comment

Hey if there is a way to view it I would. Not that I am so deep into the scene over there but something about a two man fight in a ring with gloves and a chance to advance usually turns out something or someone good. Overall in boxing a lot has lost my interest, fine with me, so let them fight some 3 rounders and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
          Hey if there is a way to view it I would. Not that I am so deep into the scene over there but something about a two man fight in a ring with gloves and a chance to advance usually turns out something or someone good. Overall in boxing a lot has lost my interest, fine with me, so let them fight some 3 rounders and see what happens.
          It’s shown on Sky in the UK so it’ll definitely be streamable in other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

And they’d all beat you in a fight. Don’t like it, don’t watch. I’m sure you can watch the re runs of Martin vs Ortiz
            I really don’t watch

Comment

Similar to the prizefighter thing. I went to a few of those and they were fun nights, will probably check this out.

Comment

Some guy from my boxing gym is fighting in this.Good luck to all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  I really don’t watch
                  Good man rudy. Stick to baseball

Comment

These used to be cool when it was a mix of up and comers, journeymen and international guys. Now it doesn't move the needle in its current iteration

Comment

Working...
                    X