Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Reacts To De La Hoya's Praise: He's Right, I've Been Saying It All Along!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Reacts To De La Hoya's Praise: He's Right, I've Been Saying It All Along!

Social media star Jake Paul (5-0, 4 KOs) agrees with the recent words of praise from six division world champion Oscar De La Hoya. Paul was in action back in December, when he scored a brutal one-punch knockout in his rematch with former UFC champion Tyrone Woodley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo should fight him make some money and if Canelo does lose he should walk away... fair game.

Comment

He should fight Chavez Jr

Comment

Oscar is absolutely right. As Arthur Mercante said he’s got a better right hand than Sugar Ray Robinson

Comment

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
          Anderson Silva
          Conor McTapper
          Fluid Mayweather
          KSI

are good options for him. He should stay away from Tommy Fury though. Tommy's injury was huge chance for him.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Paul has exceeded expectations imo, but De LA Hoya needs to shut up with the champion comparison talk.....

Comment

Does that mean we'll see Maris Breidis vs Jake Paul for the cruiserweight title of the world?

Jake is quite a way from that I'd think, but then again cruiserweight division hardly has anyone that good as Breidis and Okolie.

Jake needs to fight some real boxers, and ones that are active and genuinely top 20 or 30 ranked fighters.

Comment

''I've Been Saying It All Along!''

Talk is cheap

Comment

He's right.

Tell me another Novice boxer 3-0 with no amateur experience who is knocking out opponents the level of a P4P MMA GOAT like Woodley.

They are knocking over shelf stackers from Walmart at that stage of their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    He's right.

Tell me another Novice boxer 3-0 with no amateur experience who is knocking out opponents the level of a P4P MMA GOAT like Woodley.

They are knocking over shelf stackers from Walmart at that stage of their careers.
                    Your sarcasm is 2nd to Noone

Comment

Working...
                    X