No announcement yet.

Errol Spence Revealing That Making Weight Has Been A "Real Serious Issue"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post

I'm not even talking about that part. The punch I'm speaking of happened just before that sequence at almost exactly 26:20 in that video.

Spence got wobbled by an arm punch from Ugas. It didn't even have any steam on it.
    That’s what started it. Reminded me of when Pasquale was dropped by Skinny Hussein

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
      You had to be blind to not see that Spence was dry as fook for the Crawford fight. He had no moisture in his muscle.
      errol hasnt been dry for a decade or more

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

errol hasnt been dry for a decade or more
        If you watch him prior to the Crawford fight at weigh ins and then the day of then compare those to the Crawford fight. It’s obviously different. Some people can’t tell cause they don’t know shyt about boxing.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
          You had to be blind to not see that Spence was dry as fook for the Crawford fight. He had no moisture in his muscle.
          yep, crawford even looked bigger than spence both in the weigh-in and in the actual fight.

i predicted crawford would win even before the fight was announced, but it was pretty obvious that spence was drained and wasn't at his peak anymore,

the car accident most likely took something from him as well.
          MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

tbh though, if spence was at his peak he would still probably lose by 9th or 10th round tko, but it would have been a much more competitive bout.

crawford could have took him out by the 5th round of their actual fight if he had wanted to, and james should have stopped it after the 7th.

Comment

Working...
            X