Collapse
No announcement yet.

if being a nutthugger or a fanboy means

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry's a good dude, he gets too much stick on here.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

why would saying pacman can beat duran be nutthugging???do you think pacman wold bowdown to duran??i think if they fought he'd think he could win

Comment

Originally posted by SITO85 View Post
        Yeah you are king nut swallower.
        did you get an erection thinking of that post??

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
          supporting your fighter thru thick and thin,debating against people who dont do **** but come on here to flame a certain fighter all day every day..then im a nutthugger and proud of it......there are certain posters who you can debate against they have good points and you'd be glad to have a beer with afterworth..but some people just have str8 up blind hate..
          yeah but just like you have blind haters you have blind huggers as well...you can put up quotes from the fighter, stats etc. that prove your point to the contrary and the blind nutthugger will still go to great lengths to make up ridiculous excuses for his favorite fighter...

go tell one of these hopkins nutthuggers that he entered boxing as a lightheavy and scaled down to middle, and the first thing one of his excuse makers will bring up is he just got outta jail...totally irrevelent because the fact that he entered boxing as a lightheavy is well documented..., but you be my guest and try to have a logical conversation with these illogical people without developing a hate for their favorite fighter....

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            No sir. nutthuggery is not just supporting your fighter through thick and thin. It's not having any logic whatsoever behind your claims.
            there it is.

Comment

samuri id definitly have a couple beers with you homie

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                did you get an erection thinking of that post??
                Larry, I get they did horrible things to you in jail but not everyone is a ***g_t.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  No sir. nutthuggery is not just supporting your fighter through thick and thin. It's not having any logic whatsoever behind your claims.
                  cosign

Comment

Originally posted by SITO85 View Post
                    Larry, I get they did horrible things to you in jail but not everyone is a ***g_t.
                    but you're the one always making **** posts..strange

Comment

Working...
                    X