Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junto Nakatani Batters, Stops Overmatched Ryota Yamauchi In 8th Round On GGG-Murata Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

junto's last fight, he broke acosta nose, and looks like he did the same to yamauchi.

- yamauchi's face looked totally disfigured.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Neither are great, Golovkin lives off Culero's fame, and Alvarez is a drug offender. They both have the most lame and shtiest fan base that dont know sht. I dont have to meet someone in real life to dislike them, have you read the news? I think you can find countless ******s that you would burn alive.
      I wouldn't know I'm just a spectator they look far from frauds to me, a reference point would be good, who do you think is not a fraud?

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

I wouldn't know I'm just a spectator they look far from frauds to me, a reference point would be good, who do you think is not a fraud?
        Dont drag me into these BS arguments, you dont like my attitude or comment, fine.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Dont drag me into these BS arguments, you dont like my attitude or comment, fine.
          I just asked you for a reference to see what you are on about, its easy to rubbish anyone, but if you cannot name someone to show what you're talking about it doesn't mean anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

I just asked you for a reference to see what you are on about, its easy to rubbish anyone, but if you cannot name someone to show what you're talking about it doesn't mean anything.
            Its not that I cant, its that I'm busy making this place great. I let you all derail threads and keep it pushing. Done.

Comment

Working...
            X