Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather on Marquez "Thats filth, Drink Piss Then Kiss Your Dauther"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Mayweather on Marquez "Thats filth, Drink Piss Then Kiss Your Dauther"

Comment

Do you think JMM kids get teased at school for their dad drinking his own piss

Comment

Piss drinking is overrated. If someone offered you $100 you'd say no? Just make sure all you drink is water and each really healthily for a day or two before you do it and you know you're not drinking ****ty stuff.

Comment

piss is all waste man, all bad **** that comes out of ur tissues. Its not healthy at all.

Comment

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
            piss is all waste man, all bad **** that comes out of ur tissues. Its not healthy at all.
            Urophagia is the consumption of urine. There are various reasons that humans may consume urine. Urine was used in several ancient cultures for various health, healing, and cosmetic purposes, practices which are still used by some people of these cultures today. In Western culture, these practices are known as urine therapy, a form of alternative medicine.

Other reasons for urophagia include attempting survival, if no other potable fluid is available, though numerous sources advise against it. Also, some people consume urine as a ***ual activity. Members of at least one culture consume urine for ceremonial purposes.

Comment

I don't like the way the Mayweather insult JMM, JMM has always been cool with Floyd. He even accepted a ****in WW bout at 144. Most guys would have wanted a 140 pound fight.
              It would b funny to see "Pee-Pee" man knocking this fool out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                I don't like the way the Mayweather insult JMM, JMM has always been cool with Floyd. He even accepted a ****in WW bout at 144. Most guys would have wanted a 140 pound fight.
                It would b funny to see "Pee-Pee" man knocking this fool out.
                They never insulted him one time till he drunk piss, and I dont blame them thats some nasty ****. Other then the piss thing they have said nothing.

Comment

I think anyone getting kissed by Roger and his crack head grill is disgusting.

Comment

He's right, it is some nasty ****...

Kissing Roger Mayweather is nasty too...lol

Comment

Working...
                    X