Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zach Parker: I Think I'm Too Big, Too Strong, I'll Get Andrade Out of There!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i-think-this-will-be-a-good-match-up-excited.gif

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

I'm a Boxing fan also but if I'm not impressed or interested in a boxer I'm definitely Not gonna be reading any articles concerning him
      Sheesh
      I'm not defending Andrade
      I'm just amazed that you spend soo much time posting about a fighter that you find Irrelevant
      I'm sorry it bothers you so much. Might I suggest you skip my comments then. I still find it funny nobody seems willing or able to answer a simple question. Which is what is Andrade's biggest win?

Comment

If you get past Andrade's blitz krieg attacks without getting damaged, then you might have a chance. Watch the Williams fight brah. Study it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

Its true that he tried to fight Canelo, GGG, and Jermall Charlo and they all ducked him.

However, it is also true that he ducked Jermell Charlo 2x, Erislandy Lara 3 times, and Derevyanchenko 1x.
          Don't forget Janibek!

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

Against tomato cans.
            If Andrade was cake at 160, BJS, Canelo undisputed, Charlo, GGG, or Munguia would have picked off his 0, don't you think, or you don't believe skill recognizes skill? I know he ducked the great Janibek who is so unknown DAZN didn't even want to pay for the fight.

I suspect as he does with most fights he'll try to go to the body to slow Andrade down but Andrade has crazy timing and accuracy with his left. Andrade is going to drop this guy once or twice when he is ducking in to land body shots.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

I'm sorry it bothers you so much. Might I suggest you skip my comments then. I still find it funny nobody seems willing or able to answer a simple question. Which is what is Andrade's biggest win?
              It doesn't bother me soo much unlike these positve Andrade articles which seem to really bother You tho...
              Wait till the the next Andrade Article maybe someone will answer your simple question
              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

It doesn't bother me soo much unlike these positve Andrade articles which seem to really bother You tho...
                Wait till the the next Andrade Article maybe someone will answer your simple question
                Lol
                It doesn't bother me, I have a good time shutting down his fans with that simple question. They go into a fit that is just hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                X