No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko Talks About Chris Arreola, David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Alar~ View Post
    One glance at your avatar, another on your post, and i can say you`re a very objective boxing fan.
    sorry if i upset ya
    glace at what you like,its the truth

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
      sorry if i upset ya
      glace at what you like,its the truth
      *********: it WAS truth six years ago

I will be upset if my favorite fighters will lose right now in a silly way... Other than that, why should i be upset?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Alar~ View Post
        *********: it WAS truth six years ago

I will be upset if my favorite fighters will lose right now in a silly way... Other than that, why should i be upset?
        like i said,sorry that my avatar upset you,you wouldnt have bothered commenting if it hadnt

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
          like i said,sorry that my avatar upset you,you wouldnt have bothered commenting if it hadnt
          Yeh, mister psychologist, i wouldn`t... This is the problem with forums - they weren`t created for people to speak

Comment

This was a very nice interview, showing the quality of the elder Klitschko. He's a really nice guy.

At the same time although he's correct about his KO record and percentages, Edwin Valero has 25 wins, all KO's which, of course is 100%.

However, his titles are very recent, at a much lower level, and at a 1/3rd amount of fights less.

One can see that Arreola, at 6'4" with 88% KOs, has a definite chance to KO Klitschko. He won't win on points. However, we've always found that Klitschko is definitely a "man of his word" and he'll be trained to a "t" on fight night, and at the best he can possibly be.

How do we know this? Because he said so, and until now, he has always been honest and truthful, and never descends to the blustering, bragging, bombastic, foul-mouthed buffoonery which is so common amongst fighters in the days and weeks before their fights.

He says what he means, and means what he says. If, that is, Arreola doesn't strike it "lucky".

So all we have to do now, is wait until Saturday night.

Comment

Working...
            X