Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Joshua Has Been Exposed; I Think Joe Joyce Will Wear Him Down, Knock Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like joyce, but if i had to bet id go for josh.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

Agree. Joyce cannot allow AJ to just tee off on him though, as AJ is more than capable of stopping him.
      It’s your typical fight of two halves. AJ has to get to Joe early or else Joe will get to AJ late.

It’s a really intriguing matchup with a great backstory; two Nigerian-Britons, two Olympic finalists who’ve fought in the amateurs and sparred hundreds of rounds together in the GB set up.

Shame Matchroom want absolutely no part of it. The Usyk rematch is the obvious fight to make but if that can’t happen due to the unforeseen circumstances in Ukraine then this is the best fight available by a stretch.
      RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

If DDD ever fights A.J in the future which I believe he will it’s going to be funny how Warren spins it since his fighter was actually stopped by jabs from Joyce ? Really these promoters need to check themselves with silly banter .

Comment

id have aj on top in this
          joyce is too slow and hittable imo and joshua has the power to stop him
          would be a decent scrap though especially if joyce can take it deep into the fight

Comment

joyce would shatter that glass cannon

Comment

AJ beats Joyce for me, maybe even stops him.

Comment

Id quite like DDD v Josh also.
                Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Good action fight and I'd fancy Joyce slightly with this new gun shy confused version of Joshua

Comment

AJ to win every round of this unless Joyce stops him, that’s the only round he wins.

Need to stop hearing about Joyce’s chin, he’s never been in with a puncher. Controversial opinion I know

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

It’s your typical fight of two halves. AJ has to get to Joe early or else Joe will get to AJ late.

It’s a really intriguing matchup with a great backstory; two Nigerian-Britons, two Olympic finalists who’ve fought in the amateurs and sparred hundreds of rounds together in the GB set up.

Shame Matchroom want absolutely no part of it. The Usyk rematch is the obvious fight to make but if that can’t happen due to the unforeseen circumstances in Ukraine then this is the best fight available by a stretch.
                      I agree again lol, with every word to be honest. Very very good post.

Comment

Working...
                      X