Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Kambosos-Haney: I Believe This Fight is Going To Get To Closed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Kambosos-Haney: I Believe This Fight is Going To Get To Closed

Eddie Hearn, promoter for WBC lightweight champion Devin Haney, is still confident a deal can be reached for a high-profile unification with WBA, WBO, WBC Franchise, IBF champion George Kambosos.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Devin the hugger Haney will get robbed in Australia.

Comment

If George wins why would he want to run it back in America?

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
        Devin the hugger Haney will get robbed in Australia.
        More like George will be aggressive and get the nod.
        Has been way more robberies in both Uk and America.
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

"If George wins, we can run it back in America, not a problem."
          Freaking Ed "rematch clause" Hearns. I wish they would make him knock that crappy practice out already, it is what it is I guess.

Comment

One of the things that bugs me about Haney - and refs in Haney fights - is that he keeps his jab hand out, measuring constantly, and never gets told to stop, much less get a point deduction for it. And the commentators don't say anything either.

Comment

I don't think Hearn would be able to get this done

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
                One of the things that bugs me about Haney - and refs in Haney fights - is that he keeps his jab hand out, measuring constantly, and never gets told to stop, much less get a point deduction for it. And the commentators don't say anything either.

its not illegal
                NachoMan NachoMan mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Seems Putin saved Haney's fight from Kambozo bitćhing out.

Comment

Why would kambosos give haney a rematch if he wins lmao. Haney and Hearn need to knock off the undisputed nonsense. Kambosos is undisputed lineal champ of all belts. He beat the previous champion who had lineally beat the owner of the previous belts. That’s a real champion. Fighting for interim belts and #1 contender spots don’t make by a real champion get over yourselves haney is making himself look desperate with that claim
                    NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X