Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Moves On From Jaime Munguia, Orders Janibek Alimkhanuly-Danny Dignum Interim Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
    Hey Hearn if you read this can you please let Andrade go so he can fight the 168s at PBC please....while you're at it can you let Devin and Montana leave as well...there's nothing you can do for them...AT ALL!!!
    He could make Love vs Martin I guess

Comment

OK, this coming from a follower of Q'anon, 4-chan, and the proud girls who stormed the US Capitol building because Trump lost the election. Yea, you're not a delusional extremist. HAHA Fuqing loser!!
      I stormed the US capital? That would be hard considering i'm not American. Neither do i go on any of those sites you listed.

But it's to be expected that i'm accused of crimes without evidence. It's because you're a disturbed extremist who uses lies and slander against those who threaten and expose you. This is just more evidence that supports my comments towards you.

Weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I stormed the US capital? That would be hard considering i'm not American. Neither do i go on any of those sites you listed.

But it's to be expected that i'm accused of crimes without evidence. It's because you're a disturbed extremist who uses lies and slander against those who threaten and expose you. This is just more evidence that supports my comments towards you.

Weirdo.
        I don't know how one would feel threatened on the internet, but whatever. So you're a Brit? That's why you defend your sweetheart Eddie Hearn so much. You guys must be part of the same CHINLESS WONDER class. Ok now I get it. Don't worry I'll keep your little secret safe.

Comment

OK, this coming from a follower of Q'anon, 4-chan, and the proud girls who stormed the US Capitol building because Trump lost the election. Yea, you're not a delusional extremist. HAHA Fuqing loser!!
          Are you still protesting for black rights, you white f**ggot?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

Are you still protesting for black rights, you white f**ggot?
            Oh my bad you're the Q'anon - 4 chan - proud girl loser who stormed the Capitol. My bad. And yes I do protest for black rights being as though I'm black you dipshyte. The fact as though you get mad because people argue for their basic human rights tells me you really are a dipshyte inbred loser. Dyckhead!

Comment

Beating up this nobody does nothing for Mungia’s career..

the nonody couldn’t get Andrade in the ring, but he thinks he will get a bigger star in Mungia to fight him?? HAAAA!! Kick rocks WBO.. always bowing to Arum!!

Comment

Oh my bad you're the Q'anon - 4 chan - proud girl loser who stormed the Capitol. My bad. And yes I do protest for black rights being as though I'm black you dipshyte. The fact as though you get mad because people argue for their basic human rights tells me you really are a dipshyte inbred loser. Dyckhead!

Comment

Originally posted by pigeons View Post

inbred methneck

Comment

for years he has been fighting nobodies or very washed up guys, now its time to test himself against a fellow contender, we have other plans derppp

Comment

So u voted for the senile ped.. In office right now?? Man your parents need slap the sht out of u for being a full blown RTARD!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X