Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Antuanne Russell: I'm Ready For Another Step-Up Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Antuanne Russell: I'm Ready For Another Step-Up Fight

The Chelsea inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - A former valedictorian of his high school, Gary Antuanne Russell (15-0, 15 KOs) passed the biggest test of his career with flying colors, stopping the former world champion Viktor Postol (31-4, 12 KOs) abruptly in the tenth and final round of their super lightweight bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A bs stoppage. He was winning but but that was wack af. He reminds me of Porter for some reason.

Comment

Anyone else think GAR vs Subriel Matías would be a fire fight? He says he's ready for another step up fight so, wouldn't that be it? I think Subriel's volume punching and power would be too much for him but, I don't think we'll ever find out.
      DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

I'm impressed that he is a valedictorian.

Comment

He's not a very good boxer. As I watched his highlights before his bout, and as I watched him fight against Pistol, it occurred to me that he'll be mediocre...at best.

Comment

Rances Barthelemy next make sense here and very easy to make, another long tall awkward fighter with some boxing skills whom never been stopped

Russell Showed vs Postol he will come forward and let his hands go so Barthelemy won't be able to sit back and make it boring like he is known for doing some fights

Russell vs Alberto Puello, Subriel Matias are fights they can build towards but for now you try to get all 3 in position to Grab Belts when Taylor Drops is the play here
            Last edited by sicko; 03-03-2022, 01:34 AM.

Comment

I'd love to see Russell against Matias. But I know it's never gonna happen because Matias isn't 38 years old and not past his prime like Postol. PBC won't put Russell in there with Matias until Matias has few losses. PBC is the cancer of boxing.
              Last edited by DFM; 03-03-2022, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Two names: IBF # 4 Shohjahon Ergashev, and WBA # 5 Batyr Akhmedov! Choose one! Let's Go! PBC/SHO, we need to see Brandun Lee...ASAP! Make It Happen!

Comment

If they really are doing another WBSS, 140 would be a good choice. A lot of very good fighters there who look ready, a few of them with wins over ex-champions. Promotional side of the street etc. probably a big obstacle though.

Comment

Great step up win young Lion. Nothing but the best moving forward at both 140 and 147. You will no doubt. be the next great Champ. #PBC #Valedictorian

Comment

Working...
                    X