• jmrf4435
    replied
    What, this is so dumb
    Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Threads like this are made after a gender reassignment surgery, lack of testosterone and a heightened level of estrogen. The thread starter has turned into a pussy. Bivol didn't do anything wrong. You don't blame innocent people for the acts of others.
    Yup! Cut your balls in half. Drop the testicles and use the skin as P@ssylips

Leave a comment:

• solo20
    replied
    this is dumb if anybody should be ban is the USA they setup the Ukrainian people up to get killed . i can a sure you they are not going to forget how they got screwed by the USA. the Ukraine president looks like a fool begging on TV for help he should just make a deal with the Russians ITS NOT WORTH IT and give the USA the middle finger .

Leave a comment:

• Lance98
    replied
    Canelo has bad timing on his business decisions. Bivol may not be at fault and may be an innocent guy who don't care about politics, but sanctions are being bombarded left and right for anything related to russia, and going on with this fight in the middle of the conflict, is a bad move. Even for a ggg trilogy, it is a bad move as kazakhstan is part of the CSTO with Russia, plus ggg has 2 brothers who passed away serving the russian army during the soviet union era and a russian dad. It may seem like small things that can be glossed over if there is no russia-ukraine conflict, but it could affect the boxers or anyone just from association with russia. Underestimating such impact on the sports, is naïve.
    Last edited by Lance98; 02-28-2022, 09:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Roadblock
    replied
    Originally posted by Loque-san View Post

I said Western propaganda. The worst one. Russia spreads its own propaganda but it doesn't reach the whole world. Where was the worldwide outrage when the US went to war in the Middle East or when France troops are all over Africa? Have their athletes and teams been banned from international competitions? Had it been Russia or China...

Explain to me how a conflict between Ukraine and Russia is supposed to lead to WWIII exactly? If it does it's only because the Western gang - the US and its lackeys UK-France-Germany never mind their own business and always act like the world belongs to them.
    If Nato were to fight with Military force against Russia to drive them out of Ukraine that would probably start a WW3, especially so if China sided with Russia and also if Russia let off Nuclear weapons, it may escalate yet as I cant see Russia just rolling over to be starved out of all world markets.

I asked to you tell me what western propaganda are to talking about ?

As for Bivol, he is no more innocent than the children being bombed by Russia, he would just be another political statement.

As for going to war in the middle east, did you forget 9/11, did you forget Hussain setting fire to massive oil wells, I don't agree with war but some crazy dictators know of no other way.

Can you tell me what did Ukraine do to provoke an all-out invasion?

Leave a comment:

• Loque-san
    replied
    Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

What propaganda is that ?, the Russian public that are told Ukraine is the aggressor and they are just peacekeepers while their country is frozen out of the world, or the west showing what is really happening in Ukraine, tell me what is the propaganda you speak off?

If Canelo withdrew because of the invasion its another powerful message from a sporting icon of the western world, nobody wants world war 3 so the only recourse is to isolate Russia from the inside out at every avenue, all the sanctions are aimed at that, famous people send powerful messages in all sorts of ways, this is a decision Canelo would make on his own, he may be thinking in other ways like I will punish and KO Bivol then condemn the invasion of Ukraine while on the world stage, who knows its a very precarious situation facing the world.
    I said Western propaganda. The worst one. Russia spreads its own propaganda but it doesn't reach the whole world. Where was the worldwide outrage when the US went to war in the Middle East or when France troops are all over Africa? Have their athletes and teams been banned from international competitions? Had it been Russia or China...

Explain to me how a conflict between Ukraine and Russia is supposed to lead to WWIII exactly? If it does it's only because the Western gang - the US and its lackeys UK-France-Germany never mind their own business and always act like the world belongs to them.

Leave a comment:

• RJJ-94-02=GOAT
    replied
    Nah, only way you could justify cancelling it is if Bivol came out in support of Putin like Povetkin has. It’s not Bivol’s fault Putin is behaving so unreasonably.

Leave a comment:

• famicommander
    replied
    Bivol isn't responsible for the actions of the Russian government. His family moved there when he was 6 (his father is Moldovan and his mother is South Korean).

Leave a comment:

• Fists_of_Fury
    replied
    Threads like this are made after a gender reassignment surgery, lack of testosterone and a heightened level of estrogen. The thread starter has turned into a pussy. Bivol didn't do anything wrong. You don't blame innocent people for the acts of others.
    Idunnoshet Idunnoshet likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Roadblock
    replied
    Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
    No he shouldn't, and none of the reasons you gave as to why he should make any sense either.

Any sports organization that is preventing or plan to prevent russian teams or athletes from competing are way off, and not actually doing it because it's the right thing to do - it is not and people who think it is are completely out of touch - but because they are being pressured to do it. Boxing being a niche sport, I doubt Canelo is gonna be pressured to do it. Politics should be kept out of the sport anyway, period.
    Also I wasn't aware Russia wasn't a country anymore. I could have sworn it was a country six days ago.

Turn off your tv, stop blindly swallowing that western propaganda and turn on your brain buddy.

What propaganda is that ?, the Russian public that are told Ukraine is the aggressor and they are just peacekeepers while their country is frozen out of the world, or the west showing what is really happening in Ukraine, tell me what is the propaganda you speak off?

If Canelo withdrew because of the invasion its another powerful message from a sporting icon of the western world, nobody wants world war 3 so the only recourse is to isolate Russia from the inside out at every avenue, all the sanctions are aimed at that, famous people send powerful messages in all sorts of ways, this is a decision Canelo would make on his own, he may be thinking in other ways like I will punish and KO Bivol then condemn the invasion of Ukraine while on the world stage, who knows its a very precarious situation facing the world.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X