Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Taylor, Jack Catterall - Erupt at Weigh-In, Separated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

All Taylor done was go head to head. Catterall grabbed Taylor's throat first, then replied in kind. That's why I never read into the pics, but instead like to watch footage for myself. Then you get the whole story. Not just what this article wants you to see.
    None of the promoters sent snaps of Catterall engaging, only of Taylor, so we can only use what we have.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

None of the promoters sent snaps of Catterall engaging, only of Taylor, so we can only use what we have.
      Alright fair enough. Then I'm just glad I'm able to put people in the proper picture. My apologies.
      Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
        Taylor has a bad habit of this sort of nonsense, he needs to mature, save the aggression for the ring.
        He's a scout they have permenant chip on their shoulder.

Comment

This is not staged like Tank & Pitbull. Taylor may really try to fight Crawford if he wins. I saw that someyhing in his eye in one of the face to face interviews. Taylor can snap and be legit loco when it's on..

Comment

Jack Catterall has ashamed and made Josh Taylor look foolish in every encounter
            NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Jack Catterall has ashamed and made Josh Taylor look foolish in every encounter
              Up until the weigh in I would have agreed, spent the entire time coming across like he was above all Taylor’s antics, claimed Taylor’s downfall was he was so hot headed.

Then it was Catterall that let his emotions get the better of him, he reacted with anger, that was Taylor’s goal.

Catterall fckd it up last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

He's a scout they have permenant chip on their shoulder.

Eh, he reacted to having his throat grabbed.

Comment

Originally posted by KP1 View Post

Up until the weigh in I would have agreed, spent the entire time coming across like he was above all Taylor’s antics, claimed Taylor’s downfall was he was so hot headed.

Then it was Catterall that let his emotions get the better of him, he reacted with anger, that was Taylor’s goal.

Catterall fckd it up last minute.
                  I doubt that Jack Catterall losses his cool, the fact that this title defense is taking place at the Hydro is more reason for Jack to remain discipline ; I expect the ref to be handing all kinds of warning against Catterall for the slightest infraction, to protect Josh Taylor and assure victory. Dont be surprise to see a robbery.

Comment

Working...
                  X