Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just watched mayweather/jmm 24-7 episode 3... the mayweathers have no strategy...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
    I said that the other day lol...I used to think he was lying but I believe he doesn't really watch tape...Roger might tho

Floyd notices and takes advantages of your weaknesses while he's in there with you...

It aint always pretty but he gets the job done...probably another reason why he had no answer for Castillo the first time except to move...

Roger couldn't figure out how to work a VCR so he pawned it for crack

true story

Comment

This made Roger look so stupid. How can you be a good trainer if you go into fights without a strategy? In fact, you are supposed to have MULTIPLE strategies, not just one. What this shows is how talented Floyd is, but if Roger had another fighter, would he do the same thing? No one can adapt the way Floyd does, so Roger is a ****ty trainer.

Comment

which only adds to Floyds greatness

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          Roger couldn't figure out how to work a VCR so he pawned it for crack

true story
          They made DVD's for the man...

Don't talk about Roger...he'll choke your ass...

Don't think crackheads aint strong...when they wired they aint to be ****ed wit

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
            This made Roger look so stupid. How can you be a good trainer if you go into fights without a strategy? In fact, you are supposed to have MULTIPLE strategies, not just one. What this shows is how talented Floyd is, but if Roger had another fighter, would he do the same thing? No one can adapt the way Floyd does, so Roger is a ****ty trainer.
            i gotta agree... I ain't gonna say roger is a ****ty trainer, but imho he should be watching and studying tape. a lot of floyd's fights would be a lot easier if they dissected their opponent's styles and made specific plans to counter it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
              They made DVD's for the man...

Don't talk about Roger...he'll choke your ass...

Don't think crackheads aint strong...when they wired they aint to be ****ed wit

they only had the DVD player for two days...Sr took that one to the pawnshop for Taco Bell money

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                they only had the DVD player for two days...Sr took that one to the pawnshop for Taco Bell money
                A working DVD player gets you 8 chalupas and a nacho supreme.. Sr. is smarter than he looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  i gotta agree... I ain't gonna say roger is a ****ty trainer, but imho he should be watching and studying tape. a lot of floyd's fights would be a lot easier if they dissected their opponent's styles and made specific plans to counter it.
                  why? obviously they see boxing as an art form, like painting or jazz music... they do things base don feeling.

why should they change **** up when floyd hasnt lost?

dont fix it if its not broken

Comment

There's no way Mayweather's team hasn't seen Marquez fight on multiple occasions. I can believe Floyd.

Comment

And do you honestly believe that they go into fights with no strategy?...not saying it's impossible, but I'm a bit skeptical.....this is a million dollar business how could one not be prepared?, all that talk was just the Mayweathers trying to look above everybody else....

Comment

Working...
                      X