Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Radhzab Butaev-Eimantas Stanionis Confirmed For Spence-Ugas Showtime PPV, April 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
    Butaev is good enough to beat Spence or Ugas going by his last fight where he dismantled the American prospect. He's got the same scary willpower that fellow Dagestani Beterbiev possesses.
    Good Grief! He is not good enough to beat Spence or Ugas. Please don't give him the HBO / Triple G showcase where after one fight in America he was the greatest MW of all time. Don't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

It's a meaningful, competitive, all-action fight between two of the top guys in their weight class.

That's exactly the kind of thing you want on a PPV undercard.

Much better than seeing a big name in a showcase mismatch against a second rate opponent.
      Yeah but the problem is not every meaningful, competitive and all action fight is PPV material. For me, Spence vs Ugas isn't even PPV worthy. Now Spence vs Crawford, that's PPV all the way. Give me that and Ortiz vs Ennis on the undercard, now were talking and I'll dish out up to 100 hard earned dollars. But that's just me. Maybe I'm just old...

Comment

Love that this fight is on SHO, instead of the pay per view.

Comment

Working...
        X