Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zaur Abdullaev Drops Jorge Linares Twice In 12th Round, Stops Him While On His Feet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haney did not win the world title against Abdullaev. I don't know why BoxingScene is always lying or exaggerating to make certain fighters look good. Haney won a meaningless interim title against this guy. It wasn't until later that Haney became regular world champion by way of email.
    -Kev- -Kev- Ajvar Ajvar like this.

Comment

I was watching the 1st round to the 11th in all sudden ESPN goes out with technical difficulties at the end of the 11th round. Bull**** !

Comment

this was the worst possible scenario for haney and it makes him look the worst. linares is completely done and this other guy haney already beat looked terrible as well

Comment

Comment

I wish this site would have a report written in it's proper order, instead of backing downwards from the last round to the first. It's a ridiculous system and I don't know how it became standard. When I see such a back to front report, I stop readin git right away. I wish others would do the sme and puit boxingscene on notice that they should walk upright instead of trying to walk on their hands.
            _Maxi _Maxi likes this.

Comment

This is the least Devin Haney should have done. Not that scared ass sh/t he pulled. Linares is way past prime. You have to take him out, even if it’s in the 12th round. Instead Haney never even hurt him and was almost taken out himself. Good on Abdullaev to show Haney how it’s done even though he himself lost to Haney by stoppage.

Comment

Working...
              X