Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Manager: Danny Got Robbed; Can't Reward Bad Judging; Deserves Another Big Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Jacobs edged it, although he faded in the second half of the fight.

He could retire and has enough money. I'm not sure which big fight he could get now. He seems to be past his prime and surely doesn't want to be anyone's stepping stone.

Comment

Robbery?
      Absolutely.
      But.....
      I believe Jacobs arrived in the UK the Wednesday of fight week.
      Not enough time to acclimate at age 35 IMHO

Comment

Robbery? Let’s look at the Gabe Rosado fight!

Comment

danny lost the hunger

hes just into trying to look unbothered but opponents instead of actually fighting back and winning

Comment

To me it is just his team hoping to get as much money as possible before the door closes, fine let them do there job but the questions are do people even want to see the guy in the ring again? Not me not since Gabe fought him that was a fight that stunk and to follow it with this fight with Ryder come on man really? Fight Fans were spared in this one imagine if it were a draw, and to have to live thru that a second time...... Too many younger fighters out there to watch too many decent fighters who have something to show in the ring to waste time on this guy(s).

Comment

I’m not saying he’s right or wrong to feel robbed. What I do wanna ask though, Besides from the Pirog KO, has Danny actually ever acknowledged any of his losses? He said He thinks he’s beat Ryder and GGG. And he isn’t deluded to believe that about these two fights.

Has Jacobs ever openly said Canelo beat him? Hoping somebody else could tell me.

Comment

Jacobs got gifted the dervychenko decision and clearly robbed rosado. This fight wasn’t a robbery Ryder eeked it out at home. This connely person sounds desperate saying the decision shouldn’t be recognized when this was supposed to be a gimme fight for jacobs to get beat up by a bigger name. Connely was banking on that managers cut pay day now he begging that Jackson’s gets a pass for a close loss lmao. Never care to see Danny fight again. I respect him as a person who beat cancer and wish him nothing but health wealth and happiness but please stop boxing lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post
                  I’m done watching Jacobs. He’s kind of washed.
                  You have a point but doesn’t mean he shouldn’t get the decision in a fight he obviously won.

Comment

Originally posted by patron View Post
                    Not a robbery when it’s a close fight, even the American judge gave it to Ryder.
                    So you had Ryder winning?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                      Robbery? Let’s look at the Gabe Rosado fight!
                      So you had Ryder winning?

Comment

Working...
                      X