Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Could See Jacobs-Ryder Winner Securing Position To Face David Morrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Hearn Could See Jacobs-Ryder Winner Securing Position To Face David Morrell

    It has been a long time since Daniel Jacobs boxed in the UK, but an ambition that was formed as a 17-year-old is being fulfilled on Saturday night when he boxes John Ryder at Alexandra Palace in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Ryder already had a position to fight David Morrell you fool. That fight was literally ordered by the WBA.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Ryder already had a position to fight David Morrell you fool. That fight was literally ordered by the WBA.
      Mate, this bloke is truly something else. And the minions of Hearnia just eat it up

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Ryder already had a position to fight David Morrell you fool. That fight was literally ordered by the WBA.
        Exactly! This fight with Jacobs was totally unnecessary! Is Jacobs back with Andre Rozier?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Exactly! This fight with Jacobs was totally unnecessary! Is Jacobs back with Andre Rozier?
          Apparently so, I think he’s hoping it will rejuvenate him. I’m not so sure it will tbh.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

            Mate, this bloke is truly something else. And the minions of Hearnia just eat it up
            It’s just constant bullsh**.
            Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

            Comment


            • #7
              fH429Yd.png
              sicko sicko likes this.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Ryder already had a position to fight David Morrell you fool. That fight was literally ordered by the WBA.
                I get the usual suspects like Bronx and the other dipstick. but are there other "fools" outside the PBC cult that really believe they wanted any part of Morrell vs Ryder? So Ryder's side effed up or turned down the fight while Ryder was out there in a America training hard and trying to promote himself just so he could instead avoid Morrell, I'm guessing he set up the voluntary Morrell asked for too? Only to then come back and start talking and preparing for 175 fight vs Bivol of all people? Makes a ton of sense. They were stringing Ryder along and fuking with him. Get it through your head that no one challenges a PBC phony for a belt unless the stars, moon and planets align. PBC is just a plethora of boxers with belts they never beat anyone worth sht to get. That's the one thing Haymon is good at.

                Who ever wins this fight is no closer to getting this Morrell guy while he's part of the PBC. There is very little with the PBC that is above board and the WBA is the org they have in bed.
                Last edited by SplitSecond; 02-12-2022, 01:17 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  I get the usual suspects like Bronx and the other dipstick. but are there other "fools" outside the PBC cult that really believe they wanted any part of Morrell vs Ryder? So Ryder's side effed up or turned down the fight while Ryder was out there in a America training hard and trying to promote himself just so he could instead avoid Morrell, I'm guessing he set up the voluntary Morrell asked for too? Only to then come back and start talking and preparing for 175 fight vs Bivol of all people? Makes a ton of sense. They were stringing Ryder along and fuking with him. Get it through your head that no one challenges a PBC phony for a belt unless the stars, moon and planets align. PBC is just a plethora of boxers with belts they never beat anyone worth sht to get. That's the one thing Haymon is good at.

                  Who ever wins this fight is no closer to getting this Morrell guy while he's part of the PBC. There is very little with the PBC that is above board and the WBA is the org they have in bed.
                  The WBA ordered the fight, so Morrell had no choice but to fight Ryder. Ryder’s team instead began exploring a fight with Bivol and then they ended up fighting Jacobs. If they wanted to fight Morrell they could have. It has nothing to do with PBC protecting Morrell or anything like that. Morrell isn’t a big name or a ticket seller, what’s the value in protecting him?

                  We should have got Morrell-Ryder and Bivol-Ramirez in the fall of 2022 but Hearn f***ed it up.

                  I believe John was offered more money to fight Bivol in the UK and that why he and his team walked away from the Morrell fight. I assume he’s earning a similar amount to fight Jacobs.

                  BendOver BendOver likes this.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

                    The WBA ordered the fight, so Morrell had no choice but to fight Ryder. Ryder’s team instead began exploring a fight with Bivol and then they ended up fighting Jacobs. If they wanted to fight Morrell they could have. It has nothing to do with PBC protecting Morrell or anything like that. Morrell isn’t a big name or a ticket seller, what’s the value in protecting him?

                    We should have got Morrell-Ryder and Bivol-Ramirez in the fall of 2022 but Hearn f***ed it up.

                    I believe John was offered more money to fight Bivol in the UK and that why he and his team walked away from the Morrell fight. I assume he’s earning a similar amount to fight Jacobs.
                    There was no more money or better deal. Hearn/Matchroom/DAZN would love to have Morrell's belt. The more belts they control the better. There is zero point in throwing Ryder in with Bivol besides pleasing a hungry fighter by showing him you can get him championship fights. Again, there is no benefit to throwing Ryder in with proven Bivol north of his division (Did you see fat Ryder in his last fight testing 175?) rather than Morrell in his own weightclass. The only ones that benefit from this fight not happening are PBC/Morrell, who can now pad up another champ.

                    BTW. Did Ryder start exploring Bivol before or AFTER Morrell's got his voluntary on the date he was slated to fight Ryder?
                    Last edited by SplitSecond; 02-12-2022, 02:03 PM.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP