Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields Not Impressed: Marshall is KO'ing 147-Pounders On a Week's Notice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ifc View Post
    Marshall would crush everyone that Shields has beaten so she really can't criticize her.
    yeah.....now turn the statement the other way

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

All Marshall has to say to Shields to set her off is call her pillow fists. Shows weakness from Shields, and we all know why it offends her so much, it's cause she knows it's true. Nash out.
      Yeah... feelings presented as fact
      Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
        Shields has 3-4 months notice and still can’t get a KO lmao she needs to look at her performances she’s the female version of Paulie but prolly a bit less power
        You don't get it, at all...... claressa is saying that her opponents are properly notified & have adequate time for preparation, so it's a fair fight....... she's alluding to the fact that while marshall is adequately prepared, her opponents are not, hence the fight ain't even fair, hence the knockouts
        In a nutshell claressa is saying that it's hard to knockout fighters that are adequately trained.

Comment

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

You don't get it, at all...... claressa is saying that her opponents are properly notified & have adequate time for preparation, so it's a fair fight....... she's alluding to the fact that while marshall is adequately prepared, her opponents are not, hence the fight ain't even fair, hence the knockouts
          In a nutshell claressa is saying that it's hard to knockout fighters that are adequately trained.
          No I knew that was what she was saying, but what I’m saying her on the other hand is still pillow fisted no matter how long she trains or weight class

Comment

Is this bum Savannah Marshall padding her record with Claressa Shields leftovers Femke Hermans, in her next fight?

The G,W.O.A.T toyed with a prime Femke Hermans in 2018, since then Hermans took another loss vs. Elin Cederroos and has only competed in one ten-round contest, occasionally taking six-rounders with women with losing records or barely had any experience.

Femke Hermans was an acceptable opponent for Shields in her early years; conversely, although Claressa had little experience as a professional when the gold-medalist faced Hermans, Shields was already the women's super-middleweight world-champ by her fourth professional bout; a extraordinarily feat that drew A-list superstars and elite athletes to attend her shows.

What was Savanah Marshall doing at the same time? Fighting 3-25-1 Klaudia Vigh in a six-rounder?! I dont care how many fabricated early-stoppages are converted into KO's on Savannah Marshall's resume, shes been fighting overmatched bums that show up to lose.

If Savanah Marshall KO's Femke Hermans, I wont be impressed, I dont care if Hermans never been stopped before, as I already explained Hermans is not prepared and past her best days in the sport.

Comment

Working...
            X