Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Easter Shot, Hospitalized After Fending Off Robbery Attempt In Cincinnati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

You know if they took out Jam Master Jay, nothing's sacred anymore.
    Nothing!

You can't people anything nowadays, though. Folks are getting mad because I suggested Easter move out his city or whatnot. Perfect move, right? Oh no.....we just have to "keep it real" and stay around folks we know are jealous of us....folks with a known criminal history and can't wait for you to slip up. Smh

We always pick suffering and "endurance" over common sense, so we'll see more cases like this until folks wise up.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post

More on this. Why are we supposed to be happy an old lady refuses to leave the "hood?" Crime through the roof and all? Listen, I've worked with broken families for nearly 20 years and the mamas (who get constant government support) can LOSE children to neighborhood violence and STILL won't move. Is that what you're praising here???

And I'm not one of those fools who praise old people just for living as long as they have. Some of them are POS that got by over the years and aren't worth listening to most of the time. Again, there are several mothers who've lost kids to street violence and STILL won't move.

It's simps like you who praise women for every little thing they do, not knowing that most of them are the reason a lot of these people are messed up nowadays. The woman is always right! She should ALWAYS be revered as a God...infallible....and you'll always be wrong, even if you call them out for being POS.

And look at you...sitting here talking about the hood...thinking you're some type of reputable being because you're used to dysfunction. Again, what a failure. The things that impress you actually puts your glaring ineptitude on full display.

Don't speak unless you're willing to open your eyes and stop being a perpetual idiot for just once in your life.
      The amount of internet red pill blue pill regurgitation you just vomited is funny. No where in my post was I glorifying and praising anything. Only stating a fact. The hypocrisy in telling me to open my eyes when that’s exactly what I mentioned first. You live in an internet fantasy world where you think you can and would do better than all the celebrities you bow down too.

The reality is you hold someone you see on tv so highly above yourself you think that they are more than what they are. Easter Jr is a professional boxer who probably has a lot less than you think he does. And with that is a way more difficult and complex situation than your small brain is able to comprehend.

As far all the other little slights you made about women and working with broken families. Good for you…seems like your mind went straight there when I brought up 50cent having to go back to Jamaica, Queens to see the woman who raised him. Again no praise or glorification just facts that even an actual rich man couldn't get his family to move…let alone a boxer with a little bit of money. All that other stuff you mentioned you made up. Sounds like you have some unpacking to do and whatever tolerance you may exhibit in your work life you need to introduce to your personal life. You sound angry and bitter and lack understanding.

I never trust anyone who thinks they can do better than others from the outside. I never trust anyone who simplifies everyone else’s life and doesn’t look at their own. You lack actual experience and maturity. Unpack my guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Punch on Tap View Post

The amount of internet red pill blue pill regurgitation you just vomited is funny. No where in my post was I glorifying and praising anything. Only stating a fact. The hypocrisy in telling me to open my eyes when that’s exactly what I mentioned first. You live in an internet fantasy world where you think you can and would do better than all the celebrities you bow down too.

The reality is you hold someone you see on tv so highly above yourself you think that they are more than what they are. Easter Jr is a professional boxer who probably has a lot less than you think he does. And with that is a way more difficult and complex situation than your small brain is able to comprehend.

As far all the other little slights you made about women and working with broken families. Good for you…seems like your mind went straight there when I brought up 50cent having to go back to Jamaica, Queens to see the woman who raised him. Again no praise or glorification just facts that even an actual rich man couldn't get his family to move…let alone a boxer with a little bit of money. All that other stuff you mentioned you made up. Sounds like you have some unpacking to do and whatever tolerance you may exhibit in your work life you need to introduce to your personal life. You sound angry and bitter and lack understanding.

I never trust anyone who thinks they can do better than others from the outside. I never trust anyone who simplifies everyone else’s life and doesn’t look at their own. You lack actual experience and maturity. Unpack my guy.
        Boy, stop it! You took nearly one week to post THIS narrow-minded, guilt-tripping fuckshit?

I absolutely love threads like this! We ALWAYS get to see some low-level, criminal-minded hanger on who "used to run the streets" hop on here and try to glorify the same ****** environments that kill off black people day after day.

What it also shows me is that you're yet another "elder failure" who did nothing in life and you're just WAITING to tell your "story" about how you "survived" your own glorified ignorance. That goofy and failed trip down memory lane where you did little to nothing but felt good about it, shou;d never be spoke of again. Bro, 50 was hot back then....NOT you! He's still working but you're hearing hugging his nuts talking about Jamaica Queens or whatever. Sit down somewhere.

And I stand on everything I said about most women raising children in those environment. They get THE most help but won't pack up and find another place for their children to live after witnessing theirs or other children die in street violence. I stand on that. It's dysfunctional.

And don't take a dig at my professional life. Yet, another female trait of yours. What I witness and deal with are factual....not some watered down version of reality because the truth about my own people will hurt my pride. You're another loser with this mentality. If something's going wrong in your community, it's YOUR job to speak on it and work to fix it....NOT try to cover up and take aim at anybody calling it out.

Nobody's angry or bitter....again....another female trait of yours. Just speak to what I said and ease up on the ad hominem nonsense. And, if Easter isn't banking like, then he should stop pretending. How many public figures do we see wearing and/or buying ***elry, car after car, flashing money, going out on the town with several hanger ons, etc?

A lot. What else do we typically hear sooner than later? Money problems. I live in this world and those things happen more than we're willing to admit. Stop doing the black female mind games crap about me "taking a look" at myself and all that other mumbo jumbo you're talking.

Your position is that of a woman....talking about "unpacking." you sound like one of these crying little hoes when somebody calls them out square on target. Learn to speak to points and stop with the guilt trips...you'd be more effective that way.
        Last edited by MeanestNiceGuy; 02-14-2022, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X