Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People should stop acting like Cotto is the underdog.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Tito had fight at MW when he face better and he was like 5-1 favorite or some **** like that.
    with who? Reid?

Comment

Originally posted by aether View Post
      cotto will most definitely hurt pacquiao with his punches. we're not sure if pacquiao would hurt cotto with his.
      Cottos punches would hurt Pac, but he's only going to be hitting air.

Comment

I dont think he's the underdog at all .......he's bigger and stronger.......Pac is smaller and faster.......EVEN fight IMO.........Cotto by stoppage is where my money will go!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Söze View Post
          Cottos punches would hurt Pac, but he's only going to be hitting air.
          laws of chance. he didn't get hit his last three fights. he's bound to get hit sooner or later.

Comment

with who? Reid?
            Tito had only 1 fight at MW, against Williams Joppy and he was the big Favorite To beat Long Time MW Champ and unified Champ at the Time Bernard Hopkins!!

People go with the hype most of the time to determind the favorite, they dont necessarily, analyze the fight correctly to pick a winner!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              I dont think he's the underdog at all .......he's bigger and stronger.......Pac is smaller and faster.......EVEN fight IMO.........Cotto by stoppage is where my money will go!!
              exactly my point

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                its a no-lose situation
                its a brilliant situation,roach and his people calculated these step up in weights very smartly

Lmao, sorry meant to say a no-lose situation, And yeah its a brilliant situation for pacqioa to be in..

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie Cruise View Post
                  Lmao, sorry meant to say a no-lose situation, And yeah its a brilliant situation for pacqioa to be in..
                  ive been thinking about the fight a hell of a lot
                  its 50/50 for me,still hard too tell as manny has only fought so high against de la hoya and he wasnt well conditioned that night
                  im picking cotto ko but nothing would surprise me too be honest

Comment

no matter how impressive he looked, he had:

1 fight at welterweight
                    1 fight at jr. welterweight
                    1 fight at lightweight

him fighting a top welterweight should make him the underdog. that's the reason why there are weight classes in the first place.

So that should make Cotto the favourite??? Because of 6 or 7 pounds odd weight??? Not the fact that pac is fresher, quicker and made cotto comedown by cutting weight!!!

So whenever you outweigh your opponent then you should be an automatic favourite???? Thank God for Ivan calderon..

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                      ive been thinking about the fight a hell of a lot
                      its 50/50 for me,still hard too tell as manny has only fought so high against de la hoya and he wasnt well conditioned that night
                      im picking cotto ko but nothing would surprise me too be honest

To be Frank i would be shocked if Cotto wins this fight, I just think Pac would be too elusive for Cotto to caught him and i could see Pac landing easily on cotto especially in the later rounds due to cotto's stamina.

Comment

Working...
                      X