Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Crawford-Ennis, Canelo, Kambosos-Haney, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Crawford-Ennis, Canelo, Kambosos-Haney, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as Devin Haney chasing George Kambosos, Jaron Ennis demanding Terence Crawford, the recent loss by Gary Russell Jr, Canelo Alvarez, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree that many of the greats were already striving to be great by 24 or so, and Ennis is 24, but maybe if the so called Best WW would get in the ring with him (Cough, Cough, Crawford and Spence) he would be on his way, but truth of the matter Crawford and Spence are running from not only Ennis, but also Ortiz. As far as Ennis not having any weakness, that is hard to Guage when you haven't fought top talent, we really don't know how he's going to react when a good top tier fighter catches him on the chin, we don't know how his chin or stamina going to be late in a tuff fight is going to be, so I'll reserve my judgement until he gets in with someone else who is dangerous as well. As far as Canelo and PEDs, oh brother, he had .00003 parts per million which is consistent to someone wrongfully taking something without their knowledge, of he was"cycling off" as good old Bread likes to put it, it would be in the 00.5 - 00.10 range, I work for lab Corp, so I know this sh** it's right in my wheel house, so bread putting this stuff out there is really"fake news" as his buddy ***** would say....Canelo has volunteered more than any other champ for VADA, Crawford, Spence, Charlo, Andrade all together have done VADA a total of 7 times all together, where Canelo has done it 13 times by himself, that's all I have to say about that Bread can take it however he wants....
    kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
      I agree that many of the greats were already striving to be great by 24 or so, and Ennis is 24, but maybe if the so called Best WW would get in the ring with him (Cough, Cough, Crawford and Spence) he would be on his way, but truth of the matter Crawford and Spence are running from not only Ennis, but also Ortiz. As far as Ennis not having any weakness, that is hard to Guage when you haven't fought top talent, we really don't know how he's going to react when a good top tier fighter catches him on the chin, we don't know how his chin or stamina going to be late in a tuff fight is going to be, so I'll reserve my judgement until he gets in with someone else who is dangerous as well. As far as Canelo and PEDs, oh brother, he had .00003 parts per million which is consistent to someone wrongfully taking something without their knowledge, of he was"cycling off" as good old Bread likes to put it, it would be in the 00.5 - 00.10 range, I work for lab Corp, so I know this sh** it's right in my wheel house, so bread putting this stuff out there is really"fake news" as his buddy ***** would say....Canelo has volunteered more than any other champ for VADA, Crawford, Spence, Charlo, Andrade all together have done VADA a total of 7 times all together, where Canelo has done it 13 times by himself, that's all I have to say about that Bread can take it however he wants....
      ”ESPN posted the letter sent by VADA, which stated Canelo’s Feb 17th sample came back with 0.6-0.8 ng/ml of clenbuterol and the Feb 20th sample came back with 0.06-0.08 ng/ml of clenbuterol“

So based on your expertise (unless your job with lab corp is merely collecting piss cups) then Canelo did in fact test in the range for someone cycling off. The fact that it dipped so much in just a few days only proves how quickly Clen can leave your system hence proving that it’s impossible to completely dismiss his positive test as a simple accident no matter how much you want that to be the case.

Comment

Hey Jab Jab, I couldn't quote you in my reply, probably because you block most people. Thank you for correcting me and making my case even more clear. Here I thought that he tested positive in the ml/ml range, come to find out he tested positive in ng(nanogram) of a ml, which is even way less than what I thought. So it makes the point more clear that it was accidentally ingested. Thank you for the input champ.... You really outsmarted me now...... Now you and bread can live happily ever after.....

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
          Hey Jab Jab, I couldn't quote you in my reply, probably because you block most people. Thank you for correcting me and making my case even more clear. Here I thought that he tested positive in the ml/ml range, come to find out he tested positive in ng(nanogram) of a ml, which is even way less than what I thought. So it makes the point more clear that it was accidentally ingested. Thank you for the input champ.... You really outsmarted me now...... Now you and bread can live happily ever after.....
          how could I see your idiotic comment if I blocked you dummy? Now we’re supposed to believe that you happened to be using a different measuring system than everyone else and that makes your case stronger? Sure, we’ll take your word as a piss cup collector and ignore the actual science. So allow me to continue to debunk your weak attempt to completely dismiss his usage as a bad taco dinner. Here is more info from the same article :

“The other potential explanation is that Canelo was doping with clenbuterol, but was lucky enough to be tested at a point in his cycle when the results also matched the levels from contaminated meat. This also fits the evidence.”

”The test used to detect clenbuterol in urine cannot distinguish between contaminated meat and deliberate ingestion, nor can any other scientifically-validated test. The test also isn’t able to distinguish between someone who ingested a lot of clenbuterol a week ago, and a small amount of clenbuterol a day ago.

The amount of clenbuterol in the body decreases over time, which is why Canelo’s results decreased by a factor of 10 over three days.”

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I think I hit a nerve with jab jab whimper..... The Truth hurts....

Comment

Did I really just read that Gary had a case for winning?
              Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

William Zepeda does look like a problem! 24-0, w/ 22 KOs! Ryan Garcia, MAN UP If he was really ready for PitBull Cruz, then he should be ready for Zepeda! Same weight class, same promoter! Should be very easy to make! NO excuses!

Comment

Canelo has been tested as much as he has because he failed a ****ing test. Why is that so hard to understand? And for whatever reason, I still don't see him paying out of pocket like Donaire to be randomly tested anytime throughout the year and not just when he has a fight scheduled. Do we honestly think he's being tested during his time off right now? I highly doubt it. Nothing to do with "hating" as I'm sure this is what my post will be considered to his fans, even though it doesn't question his ability to fight, just calling how I see it. And yes, the others should be testing more because that's clearly not enough.
                  Last edited by AKAcronym; 01-29-2022, 01:24 PM.
                  siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Ennis is the best welterweight in the world, but they don't want to fight him. One day they'll have to.
                    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X