Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade-Zach Parker Back In Play In Lieu Of Mandatory Title Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MPA2000 View Post

I don't give a rat's hairy butt what he did or didn't do in the past. We are talking about now.
    So now, what has he done?
    Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Everyone else is talking Andrade is doing. Dude has been trying to fight Charlo, GGG and Canelo and they all avoid him. Now if he gets his wish to fight and beat Parker. There won't be anywhere for Canelo to duck. It will be his mandatory.
      LOL Canelo will just drop the belt.. He already accomplished what he set out to at 168 now he will probably try it at 175.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

So now, what has he done?
        Just admit me you are sacred Andrade is going knock the red head out. That's what this talk from you is all about right. No where have you stated it's an easy win for Canelo. Ha! HA! HA!

Comment

Just admit me you are sacred Andrade is going knock the red head out. That's what this talk from you is all about right. No where have you stated it's an easy win for Canelo. Ha! HA! HA!
          It is, this dude almost lost to a UK journeyman and has now ducked his most significant challenger in years. Face it nobody cares about Andrade, except like 4 people. What a sad career, all bark and no bite.
          Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Everyone else is talking Andrade is doing. Dude has been trying to fight Charlo, GGG and Canelo and they all avoid him. Now if he gets his wish to fight and beat Parker. There won't be anywhere for Canelo to duck. It will be his mandatory.
            Actually,Andrade is already guaranteed a shot at Canelo anytime he wanted(he merely had to enforce a mando with Canelo at smw,thats his right as mw champ,so your try at spinning it doesn't apply)

Andrade has zero reason to pull this move except to duck Akmi like I said he would

Comment

The SMW belts are as good as vacant. There is zero chance canelo fights any mandatory. He’s on to literally ‘bigger’ things

Comment

The more I think about it, the more I realize Canelo has ducked Andrade damned near as long as Amir Khan has ducked Kell Brook, or Errol Spence has been hiding behind the wall on the other side of the street from Bud. Hell, Canelo has run from Boo Boo as long as George Foreman ran from Larry Holmes, Ray Leonard ran from Aaron Pryor, or Floyd ran from Margarito. This could be one of the longest and most severe ducks in modern boxing history. Next up is the question of how long EVERYONE will be running from Boots Ennis?
                joseph5620, Themanager and Boxing401 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                  The more I think about it, the more I realize Canelo has ducked Andrade damned near as long as Amir Khan has ducked Kell Brook, or Errol Spence has been hiding behind the wall on the other side of the street from Bud. Hell, Canelo has run from Boo Boo as long as George Foreman ran from Larry Holmes, Ray Leonard ran from Aaron Pryor, or Floyd ran from Margarito. This could be one of the longest and most severe ducks in modern boxing history. Next up is the question of how long EVERYONE will be running from Boots Ennis?
                  This has to be the worst take I've ever read.

How can Canelo duck someone whos infinitely worse in every way to who hes been fighting?
                  Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

As soon as I read s*** from people on here saying Canelo ducking Andrade I lose interest in this forum. Andrade gonna keep fighting cans for the rest of his career. Next.
                    Boxing Beast and icha like this.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Actually,Andrade is already guaranteed a shot at Canelo anytime he wanted(he merely had to enforce a mando with Canelo at smw,thats his right as mw champ,so your try at spinning it doesn't apply)

Andrade has zero reason to pull this move except to duck Akmi like I said he would
                      Certainly makes andrade look like a hypocrite, doesn't it.

Comment

Working...
                      X