Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mark Magsayo: I'm Happy That Julio Ceja Is OK After KO; He Has A Family, Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mark Magsayo: I'm Happy That Julio Ceja Is OK After KO; He Has A Family, Like Me

ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Mark Magsayo couldn't help but temper his enthusiasm the night of August 21. The undefeated Filipino featherweight contender's spectacular knockout of Julio Ceja became an immediate contender for yearly awards. It also moved Magsayo into position to challenge Gary Russell Jr. for the WBC 126-pound championship Saturday night at Borgata Event Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That is true compassion and sportsmanship. Unlike some of the braying jackasses on the scene today, Magsayo is a class act.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
      That is true compassion and sportsmanship. Unlike some of the braying jackasses on the scene today, Magsayo is a class act.
      He is the exact opposite of Teo Lopez who stands over an out cold opponent taunting them and backflipping and dancing.
      Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Ceja had been KOd many times prior. Im sure he was ok.

Comment

Mark Magsayo is a true sportsman and should be emulated, magnifico is trully a pride of Pasig.
          Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

[QUOTE=richardt;n31274046]

He is the exact opposite of Teo Lopez who stands over an out cold opponent taunting them and backflipping and dancing. [/QUOTE

That was a sickening display by Teofimo, only matched by some of his ******ed father's antics.

Comment

That's the kind of stuff that makes boxing the most beautiful sport. It's the whole human drama being played out in the ring. Will , desire, fortitude , perseverance,luck , etc , and at the end when the fighters embrace, ultimately forgiveness.
              If you can't see these things in boxing , you're really missing out.

Comment

Working...
              X