Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr. 'Still Dealing' With Death Of His Younger Brother; Using It As Motivation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

Gotta love it when a lazy arm chair slob talks about motivation, all whilst hiding their identity and posting anonymously Lmfao. Neutral is the last thing you shoulda chosen for a name.

“DaBias” or “DaHearn”

would of likely fitted much better for you.
    Sounds like you are in love with him. He fights once a year, if that, turns down quality fights including unifications. He's a waste of time.

Still, he's lost his belt now so it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

Normal people don’t go to work whilst going through such trauma to be disrespected and criticised by total strangers that couldn’t work a day in your job.

so nah not higher being, but in a much higher pressure cooker than some guy flipping burgers.

doesn’t matter if he fought in two years or not. He was in the ring last night.

you are just mad because I’ve ripped every silly statement that you come out with. I’m sure Joshua needs someone to rub oil on his chest for his next promo vid, if I was you I’d get back to work, don’t wanna be unemployed again bro! Back to being on Universal credit otherwise.
      You aint ripped Jack chit, especially not my statements. Maybe some holes in your daddies pink panties but you ain't doing nothing on here.

I asked how motivated is he if he is failing to make weight. It's usually a standard question on forums when a Boxer needs another attempt at making weight, but all of a sudden its GRJ and its sent you in to an angry flap. You got a crush on this guy or something? Have a murked your woman?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Sounds like you are in love with him. He fights once a year, if that, turns down quality fights including unifications. He's a waste of time.

Still, he's lost his belt now so it's all good.
        In love? Yeah I am. Can’t believe you didn’t already know.

hit the gym mate, you a grown man with bigger boobs than ya missus, it’s disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post

russell never got over the physical and mental beating he got from Loma. in fact he was in his prime then that what really gets to him
          lol Probably

Comment

Working...
          X