Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury-Whyte: Purse Bid Hearing Once Again Postponed, Parties Given Until January 26 To Reach Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
    We’re all pissed off that Fury-Joshua isn’t happening. This is a credible fight against a top ten opponent, lots of bad blood, will be action packed. Lets get this done. I’m extremely frustrated that there aren’t any fights scheduled between top 5 guys in really any division right now.
    This will be far more competitive then the Wilder fights , any real boxing fan is going to want Fury to fight an actual top 10 guy which he rarely does . Unfortunately you got more Whyte haters then guys wanting to see actual boxing going on .
    Castilo likes this.

Comment

I can see all of Eddy's boys in court asking for more money. If this works it will turn into a regular ploy every time.
      Fact likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

“The WBC determined the split based on a request filed by Top Rank”

Based on this which isn’t how splits are determined it’s clear they are getting more then 20 % if not must have another terms that make the offer more credible. I mean if this is how splits are determined the boxing governing bodies might as well scrap the rules entirely .
        Yeah,they went against their own split. Fcuk all the orgs that begin with W
        Castilo likes this.

Comment

Just go to purse bid and get it over with.
          krazy_d3 and Casual Riot like this.

Comment

That rematch clause with Povetkin for a mandatory shot was farcical.

Whyte is just not worthy!

I can't see this fight happening nor do I want to see it.

Whyte/Parker rematch would be worth it.
            krazy_d3 and Sosay like this.

Comment

Money talks, champions walk.
              IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post
                Looks like Whyte, who claims he was waiting for years to get a shot, is now considering a step-aside so Fury could fight Usyk
                Does it look like that though?

To me it sounds like a basic case of horsetrading. All we really know is that both sides have asked for more time to arrive at a deal. To me, that sounds like they are trying to agree a fight, but your mileage may vary.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

This will be far more competitive then the Wilder fights , any real boxing fan is going to want Fury to fight an actual top 10 guy which he rarely does . Unfortunately you got more Whyte haters then guys wanting to see actual boxing going on .
                  Fury v Whyte is a good fight.

Fury v AJ is simply not possible right now.
                  REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    35% to Whyte should get the deal done! Let's Go!
                    Ridiculous. He's not getting 35% nor does he deserve that much.

Comment

Booooooooomb squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Working...
                      X