Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I'm Willing To Fight Gary Russell; Maybe He Wants To Get Paid Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
    I’m a black man myself but I have to side with Santa Cruz on this one! Gary thinks like he’s a Welterweight Sugar Ray Leonard or something, it must be a Maryland thing even Gervonta has become young and flashy and these guys between stupidity with legal cases, clothing and jewelry and don’t forget babies they suffer years later and it’s really sad and most often in boxing the deadliest sport. Floyd should set the bar with taking advantage of professional status and perfect marketing and he spends senseless as well but he also have it like that! That other boy now you know the one at Jr. Middle who was champion from Maryland he’s about the only one who fights no matter what the price is even if he does get his a(Ss) kicked and still stay in his mamas basement too. LMAO, y’all know who I’m talking about can’t remember names like I use to, to many shots in the head.
    Hey hitman if you really are a black dude ease up on the public self deprecation. You don't have to make KKK arguments for them. Gary has been chasing this guy for years to no avail. It isn't a Maryland thing to be young and flashy. Have you ever been to Beverly Hills? There are also a lot of young stupid non black guys with legal cases, clothing and jewelry. You just never hear about them because the media and misinformed blacks don't like to talk about them. So lets try and be a little better on that front. Oh and the 154 guy you're talking about that lives in his momma's basement, he just recently bought a big azz house close to his momma's house. His father/best friend just died last year so he's making sure his momma is ok. Nothing wrong with that!

Comment

Originally posted by daneutral. View Post
      grj just wants his 1 night a year easy fight then back to his cave. He attaches his name to many other around the time he is due to fight but never has any intention of fighting them.
      the dazn will not freeze you out because they dont have any fighters in america to do it> they dream they were pbc
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        They would've been great fights 4-5 years ago! Now, not so much! Tank ruined everything! Now GRJ needs Tank, Colbert, or Shakur!
        Yeah that my thoughts also.

Gary has been a HUGE disappointment. Outside of Loma he hasn't fought jack sht!

Leo at least fought Mares, Frampton, TANK!

Rig. fought Loma, Donaire, But good GOD he makes some TERRIBLE fights that put you to sleep!!! I can't root for the dude anymore.

At least Leo and Gary ain't losing to dudes like John Casimero!!

Comment

Man you can throw a fkn CHAIR in the ring and Rig. Will go 12 rounds with it getting BOO'd the entire time dancing around it...
          Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

I expect both of these guys to fight mandatories for the rest of their careers, and somehow never fight each other.....despite being in the same weight class with the same promoter. I'm not forgetting that LSC named one of his kids after Al Haymon. LSC is probably being advised to not fight Russell Jr. Why take a fight he's going to lose? And he would have to spit the pot, since it's a unification.

Comment

Both are at fault, I don't see Santa Cruz aching to get in with Russell, I believe Russell in that aspect, but, this is also coming from a guy who fights every 2 years and when he does, it's not like he's fighting the best, there's also some other good featherweights out there and I don't see Russell fighting them either, so Really it's the pot calling the kettle black here. I also believe the money thing when it comes to Russell, it seems to be a trend nowadays, fighters demanding something they are not worth, and then claiming the other guy doesn't want to fight, I mean look at Crawford,Charlo, Andrade, they are constantly pricing themselves out.

Comment

They weren't fattening up Cruz just be fed to someone as unpopular as Mr. Groundhog,that roast was for Tank. Gary needs to focus all his energy on trying to land a Tank fight and call out daddy Haymon.

Comment

Russell priced himself out on more than one occasion. This is common knowledge in the boxing circles.

Comment

One boxers talking about fighting, the others talking about purses. That has always been telling for me. Let’s talk about the fight and negotiate at the negotiation table. You’re fighters, you’re not paid to be accountants

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Hey hitman if you really are a black dude ease up on the public self deprecation. You don't have to make KKK arguments for them. Gary has been chasing this guy for years to no avail. It isn't a Maryland thing to be young and flashy. Have you ever been to Beverly Hills? There are also a lot of young stupid non black guys with legal cases, clothing and jewelry. You just never hear about them because the media and misinformed blacks don't like to talk about them. So lets try and be a little better on that front. Oh and the 154 guy you're talking about that lives in his momma's basement, he just recently bought a big azz house close to his momma's house. His father/best friend just died last year so he's making sure his momma is ok. Nothing wrong with that!
                      It’s all good! You have your opinion and I have mine, those people in California with the flash and cash not fighters and don’t have the history we have when it comes to prosperity failure. I only use that term because they had prospered but for some unknown reasons according to you they seem to fail in life most often. I can give more examples of Donald Curry’s, Aaron Pryor’s, Leon my main man Spinx, just to name a few of those who financially were well off but lost it all due to not being black, that’s just who they are but young and stupid with bad decision making skill sets; so the next time you try and come for me bring some knowledge, because being from Detroit, Chicago and LA I have seen and heard it all partner.

Comment

Working...
                      X