Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell: I Wish Leo Santa Cruz Was Like Magsayo; Show A Sense Of Honor, Integrity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadoww702
    replied
    I'll bet the OVER and collect my $

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Originally posted by just the facts View Post

8-5 Russell on past history. But Russell doesn’t fight often and we need to too get a better idea of where Leo is after being brutally KOed.
    8-5????

That sounds about right???

Leave a comment:

• just the facts
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

What odds would you put that fight at if you was a bookie???
    8-5 Russell on past history. But Russell doesn’t fight often and we need to too get a better idea of where Leo is after being brutally KOed.

Leave a comment:

• LeOoze
    replied

That's my thoughts as well. And Leo throws like 1000 punches a fight. I had him clearly beating Tank until the violent KO.
    that also reminds me. Who knows how LSC will look after this violent KO? He had a really good chin but maybe it was cracked. And if LSC moves down to 126, it might even be worse considering he's older now..

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied

I would favor Russell. The only thing that causes me to be hesitant is that before the KO loss to Tank (highlight reel), Leo was doing extremely well. On the other hand, team LSC passed on a Russell fight many times and that should tell you something.
    What odds would you put that fight at if you was a bookie???

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

i like GRJ and i think a few years back for sure he would beat LSC, but his inactivity might be his downfall. im looking forward to his fight tonight
    That's my thoughts as well. And Leo throws like 1000 punches a fight. I had him clearly beating Tank until the violent KO.

Leave a comment:

• LeOoze
    replied

I would favor Russell. The only thing that causes me to be hesitant is that before the KO loss to Tank (highlight reel), Leo was doing extremely well. On the other hand, team LSC passed on a Russell fight many times and that should tell you something.
    i like GRJ and i think a few years back for sure he would beat LSC, but his inactivity might be his downfall. im looking forward to his fight tonight

Leave a comment:

• just the facts
    replied

I would have to see the odds. But the fight would be super close. Winner wins probably by MD.

I definitely put some money on a draw...

Let me guess u got Gary by EASY KO??? Probably round 3 or 4 but will NEVER back it up with $$$$$

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied

So would you pick LSC to beat Russell?
    I would have to see the odds. But the fight would be super close. Winner wins probably by MD.

I definitely put some money on a draw...

Let me guess u got Gary by EASY KO??? Probably round 3 or 4 but will NEVER back it up with $$$$$
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-21-2022, 09:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
    Trust me Gary. As a Mexican we all know Leo Santa Cruz is a coward, he ducked rigondeaux for many years and his excuse was that “my daddy doesn’t like the fight” . Then he’s been avoiding you for years and chose to go for the big money fight against Tank and got knocked out like a bum. Leo has close to 40 fights and he’s only fought 3 good opponents, Tank, Abner Mares and Carl Frampton smh coward bich
    How many good opponents Gary fight???

Loma

Thats IT! Dont be a hypocrite. The bum was winning the fight and making Tank look bad before the KO.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X