• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
    That **** looks delicious.
    Don't let Sr. see that post

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      I'am literally in shock of some of the threads i have been seeing today
      Wait your telling me the Floyd > Ali thread is retarted??? You would be 100% correct. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
        stupid posts and threads are a clear indication that big fights are on the way, and its drawing a lot of attention.

sad, but true.
        That's one way of looking at it. But still, that sandwish up there looks good! Made me hungry and all.

Comment

School is out.

Comment

After reading all the Ali-Floyd and Calzaghe threads I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

Comment

Originally posted by SITO85 View Post
              What are you surprised by? You been here since 2007 right? So you were here for the Cotto/Margarito fiasco. What has topped that?
              cotto - margarito was just two different sides arguing over who was gonna win which fight and then mexicans calling cotto a quitter... it wasnt really stupid threads it was just alot of **** talking which was actually very entertaining

Now people are comparing floyd mayweather jr. to ali?? People saying floyd is the best fighter everm wtf has floyd and zaghe ever done to even be mentioned in the same breath as ali

Comment

Working...
              X