Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Kambosos in Australia is My First Choice For Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one cares what you prefer, Jabba. You are a promoter not his manager.

Comment

Kambosos is a fighter nobody wants to face right now. What got him to this point is pure determination, focus and confidence. Rightfully so. His skill and experience are showcasing themselves through a intelligent ring I.Q.
      like all true champions he keeps improving his game. No nonsense, all business. Props to Kambosos!

Comment

Top rank really took some hits lately. Their great hope lost n seemingly the undisputed tag was reserved only for Loma lol then they lose TC but not before trying to ruin his marketability

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
          Top rank really took some hits lately. Their great hope lost n seemingly the undisputed tag was reserved only for Loma lol then they lose TC but not before trying to ruin his marketability
          Correctomundo! I know ESPN is pissed off mad that Arum's cheap azz didn't secure the Teo - Kambo fight. Can you imagine how many potential big money fights they had planned on ESPN before they lost all those belts. If the fight was on ESPN Teo wouldn't have lost that fight. That would have set up an undisputed match between him and Haney. Also a rematch with Loma was possible. Shakur, Valdez and Berchelt would all be moving up soon. Damn Teo really fumbled the bag on this one. So yes Arum will move heaven and earth to get those belts back because after losing those belts and Crawford leaving, ESPN may be rethinking their deal with TR.
          Castilo Castilo No look hook Slip jab like this.

Comment

Well I hope both Loma and Haney get their Covid shots before heading to the Land Down Under.
            and that ain't no Joke avitch

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Correctomundo! I know ESPN is pissed off mad that Arum's cheap azz didn't secure the Teo - Kambo fight. Can you imagine how many potential big money fights they had planned on ESPN before they lost all those belts. If the fight was on ESPN Teo wouldn't have lost that fight. That would have set up an undisputed match between him and Haney. Also a rematch with Loma was possible. Shakur, Valdez and Berchelt would all be moving up soon. Damn Teo really fumbled the bag on this one. So yes Arum will move heaven and earth to get those belts back because after losing those belts and Crawford leaving, ESPN may be rethinking their deal with TR.
              Seriously. I get the feeling Haney will get kambosos which I don't want to happen as a fan because I hate matchroom n their politics. I just see Loma as a high risk fight for anyone now.
              lightweight has become another welterweight recently where the top guys don't fight each other n if Haney gets those titles it'll prolong the ducking. So Loma getting Kamloops is in the fans best interest
              Rec28 Rec28 Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Seriously. I get the feeling Haney will get kambosos which I don't want to happen as a fan because I hate matchroom n their politics. I just see Loma as a high risk fight for anyone now.
                lightweight has become another welterweight recently where the top guys don't fight each other n if Haney gets those titles it'll prolong the ducking. So Loma getting Kamloops is in the fans best interest
                Sir, you and I think alike. DAZN/Matchroom has already turned the 160 division into a joke playing keep away with the belts and not forcing them to fight each other. If Haney gets those belts then the 135 div will be fuqed up also because PBC and TR are not going to send their top fighters to fight him on DAZN. Hell ODLH won't let Ryan fight him on DAZN unless it's under the GBP banner and not Matchroom. So I'm hoping Loma or TankTank gets the fight.
                No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Sir, you and I think alike. DAZN/Matchroom has already turned the 160 division into a joke playing keep away with the belts and not forcing them to fight each other. If Haney gets those belts then the 135 div will be fuqed up also because PBC and TR are not going to send their top fighters to fight him on DAZN. Hell ODLH won't let Ryan fight him on DAZN unless it's under the GBP banner and not Matchroom. So I'm hoping Loma or TankTank gets the fight.
                  Tank getting the fight would be bomb because I think he wins n that forces other promotions to come to the table. Mayweather promotions would hold the cards and that's something that rival promotions are trying to avoid. Because tank is
                  talented n he's gonna be tough to beat . They're gonna have to put up serious money to secure that fight but I think Davis is worth it

Comment

Tank getting the fight would be bomb because I think he wins n that forces other promotions to come to the table. Mayweather promotions would hold the cards and that's something that rival promotions are trying to avoid. Because tank is
                    talented n he's gonna be tough to beat . They're gonna have to put up serious money to secure that fight but I think Davis is worth it
                    Agreed sir!!
                    No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Some of you don't have a phukin' clue how bad Kambossos is gona phuck Haney up... seriously

Comment

Working...
                      X