Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magsayo: Learned A Lot From Ceja Fight; I Had To Win To Fight Gary Russell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steeve steel
    replied
    Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post

nice prediction
    NOT ! LoL Russell did what he could with one arm, and was tagging him al will, but.. not enough output.

Leave a comment:

• Century Tuna
    replied
    Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
    Russell will toy with him, slowly dismantle him. Hell he may even knock him out!
    nice prediction

Leave a comment:

• Elotero
    replied
    War GRJ!!!! **** a Gibbons fighter!!

Leave a comment:

• ELPacman
    replied
    I loved Mark's last KO win but he was losing that fight until it happened. I can't see him being any better than Gary Russell Jr. Let's be real, it took Loma to give Gary his loss, not just anyone... If Mark won this, I would surprised and probably chock it up to either GRJ being too old or too inactive. That guy barely fights. He's looks great against that 1 opponent per year and then vanishes.

Leave a comment:

• KING S.O.G
    replied
    WAR Magsayo
    WAR Matias

Leave a comment:

• greeneye99
    replied
    Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I just dont see Magsayo pulling out the win here. GRJ may not fight often but he is extremely talented IMO
    That's true about GRJ..
    But
    I'm backing Magsayo for the upset
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Leave a comment:

• daggum
    replied
    i remember after the loma-russel fight there were some funny trumpist level people who said russel jr won that fight. i think if russel had gone on to a more distinguished career they would still be claiming robbery but even they gave up on gary

Leave a comment:

• steeve steel
    replied
    Russell will toy with him, slowly dismantle him. Hell he may even knock him out!

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I just dont see Magsayo pulling out the win here. GRJ may not fight often but he is extremely talented IMO
    GRJ is very talented, but one day, that inactivity will cost him. That day could be Saturday!

Leave a comment:

• RuleOfTheSpear
    replied
    Russell wins. But I think Magsayo could possibly put up a better fight than King Tug did.
    116-112 for GRJ type of scorecards.

Alot of people are giving him crap for his performance against Ceja, but I just found out that Ceja had a draw with Brandon Figueroa before the Magsayo fight.

I also found out that Rigo was losing against Ceja on all the judges' scorecards before he stopped him. Rigo was behind 3 points on all the scorecards, similar to Magsayo's predicament against Ceja.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X