Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Boxing Extend Content Agreement With UFC Fight Pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Boxing Extend Content Agreement With UFC Fight Pass

Roy Jones Jr. (RJJ) Boxing Promotions has announced that their streaming deal has been extended with UFC Fight Pass. The agreement has been extended through 2022. RJJ Boxing was the first boxing promotional company to sign an exclusive streaming deal with UFC Fight Pass.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wish RJJ signed with Thriller or something . $9.99 for UFC fight pass is to much unless I was a big MMA fan. Anyways that's what ESPN + is for . Hopefully Thriller is successful and continues putting on solid cards at their $2.99 price range

Comment

Too many things to sign up for to watch boxing. You'd be paying hundreds a month for all of them. I use iptv and cut all the bs. Plus you get UFC as well

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
        Too many things to sign up for to watch boxing. You'd be paying hundreds a month for all of them. I use iptv and cut all the bs. Plus you get UFC as well
        I use to want to support fighters so fur the good fights I’d buy the PPV...last 5-10 years it’s been BS decisions, mismatches, garbage fights so I stopped paying...last one I bought was Spence vs Garcia and I promised to never buy a fight again after that.

Comment

Working...
        X